PDA

View Full Version : How many couple(lovers) do you know in figure skating?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Sasha'sSpins
03-21-2011, 10:08 PM
Morozov and [insert name here]

:lol:

Sasha'sSpins
03-21-2011, 10:14 PM
Evan Lysacek and Johnny Weir.

The only vibes I get is contempt from Evan towards Johnny-but I'm feeling major crush vibes from Johnny towards 'his darling Evan'. :shuffle:

mia joy
03-21-2011, 10:35 PM
Really? For some reason I find that totally heartbreaking.

well, I completely fell apart when I found out about their separation, but that was a few years ago. I have seen them skating together, with the same on ice chemistry as always since then, so I really don't know now if they're still together or not. But in the past I really worshipped their love and support for each other and my world collapsed for a while the minute I heard about their possible separation/divorce.

Moka-Ananas
03-21-2011, 10:53 PM
Zhulin used to be married to Usova and Navka.
And he had a fling with Grishuk.

Artem Borodulin and Sergei Voronov used to date Katarina Gerboldt.

robinhood
03-22-2011, 01:02 AM
Ta Europeans the said on Eurosport the Miki Ando is with Javier Fernandez but I have no clue if itīs true.

Really? Till last year Javier was dating one of the Reed sisters, the younger one, who was also in the Mr Morozov camp/group.
Isn't Javi a bit too young for Miki? I'm not saying she must be dating guys Morozov's age but Miki has always struck me as a very intelligent and mature woman, and Javier doesn't seem in that phase right now

Now, off I go:dog:

btw, I like this thread very much:cool:

oleada
03-22-2011, 01:08 AM
That's not what they said in Eurosport, anyway. They said Miki and Morozov were an item, not Miki and Javi.

Asli
03-22-2011, 01:16 AM
That's not what they said in Eurosport, anyway. They said Miki and Morozov were an item, not Miki and Javi.

Oh no! I was happy for Miki. :shuffle:

victoriaheidi
03-22-2011, 01:37 AM
Really? Till last year Javier was dating one of the Reed sisters, the younger one, who was also in the Mr Morozov camp/group.
Isn't Javi a bit too young for Miki? I'm not saying she must be dating guys Morozov's age but Miki has always struck me as a very intelligent and mature woman, and Javier doesn't seem in that phase right now

btw, I like this thread very much:cool:

Allison Reed is 17 this summer
Javier Fernandez is one month from 20
Miki is 23
Morozov is 35 (but either way, does it matter? He's still really creepy)

And ITA-I love this thread!

Ituriel
03-22-2011, 01:47 AM
Allison Reed is 17 this summer
Javier Fernandez is one month from 20
Miki is 23
Morozov is 35 (but either way, does it matter? He's still really creepy)

And ITA-I love this thread!

His girlfriend was Cathy, the older sister, not Allison

VALuvsMKwan
03-22-2011, 02:34 AM
Her girlfriend was Cathy, the older sister, not Allison

Miki's girlfriend? Morozov would probably be thrilled. :grope:

Just kidding - I assume that you meant Javier F. with a mistake in the pronoun's gender.

Yukari Lepisto
03-22-2011, 04:06 AM
Miki's girlfriend? Morozov would probably be thrilled. :grope:

Just kidding - I assume that you meant Javier F. with a mistake in the pronoun's gender.

Yes, Javier was dating Cathy for quite some time.

OTOH, I don't think Miki's dating Javi, she wouldn't have to ask someone where Javi is if they're dating, no?

The Observer
03-22-2011, 05:14 AM
Yes AFAIK.

Thanks for the info. Megan Wing and Aaron Lowe always seemed liked classy people.

reese
03-22-2011, 05:41 AM
I think Isabella Cannuscio and Colin McManus are a couple. I think that's quite funny with Colin being her sister's partner.

Pavla2304
03-22-2011, 06:46 AM
Radka Kovarikova and Rene Novotny used to be married for many years, but they separated, Radka has now a baby with an another man.

nuge
03-22-2011, 09:08 AM
Did the Grushgons divorce ? Wasn't she linked to Morozov ?
Ingo Stuer and Aliona Savchenko ?

Sad that all these couples that were together off ice/ married for years eg..L/A D/V G/Gons K/Novotny eventually split.