PDA

View Full Version : How many couple(lovers) do you know in figure skating?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22

zilam98
03-28-2012, 01:02 AM
From the past (I think those weren't mentioned yet)
Anissina + Urmanov
Winkler + Peizerat (well, that's what I was said, don't know about this for 100% :D)

so who is gwendal with now?

Jemestone
03-28-2012, 02:18 AM
Bobrova and Bush? Where did you get that from? :lol:

You know teenagers post the funniest photos on their facebook pages :P

besides I said they looked friendly, take it however you want :EVILLE:

Yukari Lepisto
02-10-2013, 07:07 PM
I recently heard that Yuka and Jason have split, does anyone know if this is true? How will they coach their students?

reese
02-10-2013, 08:22 PM
I saw on facebook that Rockne is engaged to Stefania Berton.

Corianna
02-11-2013, 11:47 PM
Patrick has publicly talked about his romance with Tess Johnson? Certainly the fans who want him to change coaches discuss it a whole lot. And you can find his pictures of Tess and him together posted in various places.

TheIronLady
02-12-2013, 02:59 AM
Elena Ilinykh and Nikita Katsalapov

So how long have they been a couple? I recall in 2011 she was dating Florent Amodio.

Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski

I see that she waited for him while he was in jail. I hope he doesn't ever drive again.

Oksana Domnina and Roman Kostomarov

Did Roman have any children with Julia Lautowa?

TheIronLady
02-12-2013, 03:09 AM
I recently heard that Yuka and Jason have split, does anyone know if this is true? How will they coach their students?

There has been a rumor that they are splitting up, but I don't know if it's credible. If they are ending their marriage, I hope their affairs can be resolved amicably and in private.

nuge
02-12-2013, 09:45 AM
Elena I is maybe dating Morozov
Albena and Maxim have been a couple since 2000 and have a two year old son Daniel. Roman didn't have a child with Lautowa :P he has a two year old girl with Domnina.

paskatefan
02-12-2013, 10:29 AM
There has been a rumor that they are splitting up, but I don't know if it's credible. If they are ending their marriage, I hope their affairs can be resolved amicably and in private.

I hope it's not true, but if it is, let it be done just as you suggest.

John Kerr used to be with Jessica Crenshaw, but I believe he's in a relationship with someone else (not sure if she's a skater).

Todd Eldredge is remarried, and this time to a former US figure skating pairs' competitor, Sabrina Corbaci. The trained together in SO CA in the early 1990's.

volotrankov
02-12-2013, 01:24 PM
Tatiana Volosozhar and Stanislav Morozov

They are no longer a couple off-ice, am i right?

michiruwater
02-12-2013, 01:38 PM
If you've ever looked at Elena I's instagram, it's pretty obvious that she is, in fact, dating Morosov.

VIETgrlTerifa
02-12-2013, 02:18 PM
If you've ever looked at Elena I's instagram, it's pretty obvious that she is, in fact, dating Morosov.

You're right!

I also learned that she is a fan of Virtue/Moir and considers them the best couple.

mia joy
02-12-2013, 06:43 PM
John Kerr used to be with Jessica Crenshaw, but I believe he's in a relationship with someone else (not sure if she's a skater).

His facebook states she's Nadine Ahmed. I remember her from some Europeans some years ago, she was an ice dancer.

blue_idealist
02-13-2013, 03:03 AM
They are no longer a couple off-ice, am i right?

I heard that Volosozhar and Trankov are together now, but I'm not completely sure.

TheIronLady
02-13-2013, 04:10 AM
To me it's bizarre to partner with someone in skating, and then be romantically involved with them on and off. I guess maybe the pairs skaters tend to be quite older, so maybe they are more relationship oriented and that's why they all end up together at some point. Wouldn't they want a life outside of skating and to keep things professional? I guess not at the level they are at.