PDA

View Full Version : How many couple(lovers) do you know in figure skating?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

MikiAndoFan#1
04-06-2011, 09:32 PM
Amélie Lacoste and Mervin Tran ;)

Really?

nro
04-06-2011, 09:52 PM
Although Nathalie Pechalat and Fabian Bourzat admit they didn't like each other at first, a French article confirms they did end up dating for a while.

Nathalie's former partner, Michael Zenezini, who recently appeared on the U.K.'s Dancing on Ice, is married to Hungarian skater Barbara Maros.

[ I believe Zenezini is the one who Nathalie says dumped her (as a skating partner) although she's never mentioned him by name. :lol: ]

Roxanne
04-07-2011, 04:10 AM
Really?

Yes, really. I'm surprised more people didn't know about that. He says hi to her in the K&C almost every time.

julieann
04-07-2011, 07:29 AM
Wasn't there a rumour about Aliona Savchenko and Ingo Steuer?

ETA: Obertas and Slavnov were together for 6 or more years (?)
Wasn't she also with Smirnov at some point?

New couple: Katarina Gerboldt and Konstantin Bezmaternikh

I don't think Aliona and Ingo trying to keep their relationship a secret are they?

:rofl: Is Katarina trying to date all the cute single skaters in Russia?

Moka-Ananas
04-07-2011, 11:27 AM
Yeah, Katarina's list is impressive.
I sense a vBookie's event "Who'll be Gerboldt's next?"

Fashionista
04-07-2011, 11:58 AM
Wasn't Pechalat Gwendal's girlfriend at some point?

BTW Never heard of Sokolova & Kostomarov but heard of Sokolova & Ovsyannikov.

Also don't think Kostner & Lambiel really dated.

Fashionista
04-07-2011, 11:59 AM
Yeah, Katarina's list is impressive.
I sense a vBookie's event "Who'll be Gerboldt's next?"

The last one I heard of was Alexander Nikolaev but looks like since that things changed;)

judiz
04-07-2011, 12:21 PM
Jeremy Abbott & Massimo Scali (rumour)

Just curious, have either Jeremy or Massimo come out and said they were gay? I seem to remember when discussing Johnny's book, posters tried to guess the identity of Johnny's boyfriend and were told it was a private matter and not to out someone who didn't want to be outed.

mia joy
04-07-2011, 12:38 PM
Although Nathalie Pechalat and Fabian Bourzat admit they didn't like each other at first, a French article confirms they did end up dating for a while.

They are both so riddiculously attractive, must have looked :smokin: as a couple. Sorry, Tomas, but really, a French guy is a French guy :P

no, jk. Tomas is attractive as well. Good taste of men, Nathalie!

kia_4EverOnIce
04-07-2011, 12:55 PM
Also don't think Kostner & Lambiel really dated.

they spoke about that in interviews I think, around 2003-4 especially.

Just curious, have either Jeremy or Massimo come out and said they were gay? I seem to remember when discussing Johnny's book, posters tried to guess the identity of Johnny's boyfriend and were told it was a private matter and not to out someone who didn't want to be outed.

:respec:

Moka-Ananas
04-07-2011, 02:53 PM
The last one I heard of was Alexander Nikolaev but looks like since that things changed;)

Wasn't he with Ekaterina Pushkash and then with Ksenia Stolbova? :lol:

Fashionista
04-07-2011, 04:57 PM
they spoke about that in interviews I think, around 2003-4 especially.

:respec:

I know but don't believe it.

alilou
04-07-2011, 05:47 PM
I admit I couldn't be bothered to read through the lists again, but I don't think Elvis Stojko and Gladys Orozco have been mentioned yet.

patinage
04-07-2011, 07:37 PM
Not sure if these are current/former, but:

Irina Romanova and Igor Yaroshenko
Roman Serov and Rachel Lior

Also, Tracey Wainman was married to Jozef Sabovčík.

Finnice
04-08-2011, 09:49 AM
At least Kostner and Lambiel were an item during Europeans 2003 in Malmö. I remember some a bit elder skaters being slightly irritated of their very open showing of puppy love.:D