PDA

View Full Version : "Skaters Care: A Benefit for Japan Tsunami Relief" April 3rd in Ontario, California

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

Sinclare
04-07-2011, 02:01 PM
"The only U.S. man to EVER win a Grand Prix Final competition"? :confused:

I think he meant to say "the first US man to ever win a GPF" (in 2008) Jeremy was the first US man to win Gold. Evan won Gold a year later in 2009.

That "hat" number is adorable, a pleasure to watch. Jeremy looks relaxed and like he is having fun. I love it.

crzesk8dad
06-07-2012, 04:59 AM
Hi EVERYONE,

This is actually Sean Rabbitt writing this, not my dad. I was recently googling the name Skaters Care to look for a quote in an article that i wanted to reuse, and I stumbled upon this thread in FSU.

First of all let me just say (although a little late!!!) Thank you everyone who expressed interest in the show, came to watch, and donated! Although it was small, it was cozy and the crowd was loud and everyone had a great time, fans and skaters!

VIDEOS!!!
For the anniversary of the tsunami/earth quake a few months ago I took 2 weeks to go through and upload the entire show to youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SkatersCare2011/videos?view=0

Click that link and you can see the entire show!!!

Again thank you everyone for the support you gave last year, and hope those of you who couldn't attend can enjoy the show.

See you all this coming season!

skatesindreams
06-07-2012, 05:37 PM
Thank you, Sean, for the videos; and for all you and your fellow skaters have done to support Japan after this tragic event.

victoriaheidi
06-07-2012, 05:54 PM
Thank you, Sean! It was a wonderful show and an amazing first time seeing skating live!

Debbie S
06-07-2012, 05:59 PM
Thank you, Sean! Great job with the show! Looking forward to watching the videos. :)

Sugar64
06-12-2012, 06:32 AM
Sean, arigatou!!

paskatefan
06-12-2012, 09:44 AM
Thanks, Sean!!! :encore: :D ;)