PDA

View Full Version : "Skaters Care: A Benefit for Japan Tsunami Relief" April 3rd in Ontario, California

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

ChibiChibi
03-29-2011, 05:27 AM
I'd be interested to know as well. I've only heard Meryl Davis mention a benefit show for Japan being organized in the Detroit area after Worlds.

I've heard from someone that IMG is planning a show with Yuka. Since she's in Detroit, the show Meryl mentioned might be the one by IMG. IMG also has Kristi and Mirai, so it'd be great if all of them can participate in it.

Sylvia
03-29-2011, 06:24 AM
Out of curiosity, can I get an unofficial head count of FSUers who are planning to attend the Skaters Care show in Ontario this Sunday afternoon? Have you bought your ticket(s) already or are you planning to buy them at the door on the day of the show? (You can PM me if you're shy. ;))

AnnM
03-29-2011, 06:40 PM
Out of curiosity, can I get an unofficial head count of FSUers who are planning to attend the Skaters Care show in Ontario this Sunday afternoon? Have you bought your ticket(s) already or are you planning to buy them at the door on the day of the show? (You can PM me if you're shy. ;))

I'll be there. I already bought my ticket.

Skittl1321
03-29-2011, 08:59 PM
I wish I lived somewhere close to where things like this happen- this sounds like it's going to be a great show, and with a good cause.

I love that they've included a speed skating exhibition. Let everyone at the rink be involved!

Anita18
03-29-2011, 09:20 PM
I'll be going and dragging my bf with me. :)

victoriaheidi
03-30-2011, 12:39 AM

I will be there with my parents and sister. We will buy tickets at the door.

loopey
03-30-2011, 12:56 AM

I'll be there! Bought my tickets at the Arena this morning!

Sugar64
03-30-2011, 02:18 AM
My family will be there with 2 other families.

inthemiddle
03-31-2011, 07:48 AM
An update on Skaters Care website:

Rena Inoue and John Baldwin will be the Masters of Ceremonies for the Skaters Care Benefit:

galaxy
03-31-2011, 01:57 PM
I've heard from someone that IMG is planning a show with Yuka. Since she's in Detroit, the show Meryl mentioned might be the one by IMG. IMG also has Kristi and Mirai, so it'd be great if all of them can participate in it.

Arigatou from the bottom of my heart, Meryl, Charlie and the other people involved!

Garden Kitty
03-31-2011, 02:58 PM
Great to see Rena and John involved as well.

crzesk8dad
04-01-2011, 05:11 AM
Unfortunately, Jana Khokhlova and Fedor Andreev (Russia) will not be at Skaters Care, as planned. They both are ill, and while both should be fine in a few days, are unable to travel.

We thank them for their willingness to help the cause, hope that they get better soon and continue to have a terrific skating season.

Lanie
04-01-2011, 06:15 AM
I might be going by myself, not sure. We're moving Saturday and Mr Lanie is rather irked that I intend to go. :rofl:

Anita18
04-01-2011, 02:09 PM
I might be going by myself, not sure. We're moving Saturday and Mr Lanie is rather irked that I intend to go. :rofl:
You're moving too? I'm already IN the process of moving using a single sedan for a few trips the past two weeks already (bf's already at new place), and I'm still a little befuddled as to how I'd get everything moved in time.

Probably in better shape than roommate though, who has not moved a finger to pack up anything at all yet. :P

Sugar64
04-01-2011, 11:51 PM
Lanie, tell Mr. Lanie that it's for a good cause. :)