PDA

View Full Version : "Skaters Care: A Benefit for Japan Tsunami Relief" April 3rd in Ontario, California

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

victorskid
03-22-2011, 08:37 PM
Duplicate info deleted.

victoriaheidi
03-22-2011, 10:12 PM
Like Nagasu, Khokhlova/Andreev aren't listed on the site's Skaters page, so I would consider them "unofficial" for the time being.

Khokholva/Andreev appeared on the website today! XD

Sylvia
03-23-2011, 05:18 PM
Jeremy Abbott was just added today: http://www.skaterscare.com/skaters

Tickets are now on sale!

YukiNieve
03-23-2011, 07:04 PM
Adam Rippon is added, too!

mmot
03-23-2011, 07:10 PM
And Daisuke Murakami, representing Japan!

crzesk8dad
03-23-2011, 07:11 PM
Tiffany Vise and Don Baldwin have joined the cast of Skaters Care!

Tickets are selling fast at www.ticketmaster.com and at the CBBA box office.

go to www.skaterscare.com!

crzesk8dad
03-23-2011, 07:12 PM
And Daisuke Murakami, representing Japan!

Things are moving fast and furiously, but Daisuke, isn't official yet...stay tuned!!! :rollin:

sammyf
03-23-2011, 07:22 PM
Bebe Liang and Braden Overett are listed as a pairs or dance team???

mmot
03-23-2011, 07:24 PM
Things are moving fast and furiously, but Daisuke, isn't official yet...stay tuned!!! :rollin:

Oops, sorry! Too excited. I will stay tuned, though it is a real pity that I can't go - California is too far to travel from London, UK, with such a short notice...

crzesk8dad
03-23-2011, 07:26 PM
Oops, sorry! Too excited. I will stay tuned, though it is a real pity that I can't go - California is too far to travel from London, UK, with such a short notice...

I stand corrected!!! Dice is IN!!!

go to www.skaterscare.com !!

Tickets are on sale now!! :biggrinbo

Sylvia
03-23-2011, 07:35 PM
Bebe Liang and Braden Overett are listed as a pairs or dance team???
It was mentioned earlier in this thread that they'll be performing a duet. Should be fun to see what they come up with! :)

Garden Kitty
03-23-2011, 11:55 PM
Sean tweeted (https://twitter.com/seanrabbitt) that Olympic Bronze Medalist JR Celski will give a speed skating exhibition as well. Really great cast!

Anita18
03-24-2011, 06:07 AM
Ticketmaster must hate me (and Japanese tsunami victims), because it's 11pm PST and I can't through the site to reserve tickets. :mad: I waited 30 minutes and it can't get through. Now having Ticketmaster reserve seats for me (instead of choosing my own) and both Safari and Firefox are having seizures re-updating the wait time.

Did Justin Bieber tickets get released and that's whats overloading the system?

ChibiChibi
03-24-2011, 07:14 AM
Ticketmaster must hate me (and Japanese tsunami victims), because it's 11pm PST and I can't through the site to reserve tickets. :mad: I waited 30 minutes and it can't get through. Now having Ticketmaster reserve seats for me (instead of choosing my own) and both Safari and Firefox are having seizures re-updating the wait time.

Did Justin Bieber tickets get released and that's whats overloading the system?

Me too. I tried to buy 10 tickets and picked seats, then waited 15 minutes.... and was told that my request didn't go through. Anita, did you call Ticketmaster to reserve seats for you? I'll try again tomorrow, but if it doesn't work, I guess I'll have to find another way to buy tickets.

neptune
03-24-2011, 07:24 AM
[Liang and Overett]

It was mentioned earlier in this thread that they'll be performing a duet. Should be fun to see what they come up with! :)

You mean they're writing the song themselves???? Well, if there's any rapping, I just hope it's at least tastefully done. ;)