PDA

View Full Version : Ann Arbour dance coaches moving to Colorado Springs?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

wildfire
03-19-2011, 01:31 AM
The talk in Colorado Springs is that Yuri and Yasa are making a move to World Arena. Maybe the Detroit area is feeing a bit congested.

barbk
03-19-2011, 03:37 AM
Or maybe the void for Dance in Colorado Springs is drawing them in? It would be nice to have a strong dance program in the Springs.

literaryfreak
03-19-2011, 04:54 AM
What will happen to the dance teams they currently coach, like Kringkraireut/Giuliett-Schmitt? I think Lynn goes to University of Michigan, I can't see the team moving to Colorado. :(

OrioleBeagle
03-19-2011, 10:47 AM
We can only hope that they will help Tom Z's skaters with their footwork and stroking.

Also pray that they have Tom Dickson and Christopher Dean choreograph their teams.

barbk
03-19-2011, 07:02 PM
Is Christopher Dean still in the Springs?

MarciajsR
03-19-2011, 10:19 PM
I think Dean has returned to Great Britain since he divorced Jill Trenary.

emason
03-19-2011, 11:49 PM
Slightly OT, but the city is Ann Arbor, not Ann Arbour. If a moderator reads this, could you please correct. Thanks.

reese
03-20-2011, 04:25 AM
What will happen to the dance teams they currently coach, like Kringkraireut/Giuliett-Schmitt? I think Lynn goes to University of Michigan, I can't see the team moving to Colorado. :(

Yeah, Lynn is pre-med at University of Michigan. Logan graduated from college a few years ago (Eastern Michigan University, I think).

I can't stand the idea of such a wonderfully creative team going to Marina/Igor! :scream:

Cloudy_Gumdrops
03-20-2011, 05:44 AM
I can't stand the idea of such a wonderfully creative team going to Marina/Igor! :scream:

Me neither.

That would be all the top teams besides H&H as part of the Igor crew.

Having all of the top teams under one coaching team can't possibly be a good idea. Different perspectives is what is needed to continue to help the discipline grow.

OrioleBeagle
03-20-2011, 11:47 AM
I think Dean has returned to Great Britain since he divorced Jill Trenary.

i read that he is only in Britain when taping his shows. He still spends part of the year in Colorado because his sons live there.

wildfire
03-20-2011, 02:12 PM
I think H&H are now H&Donohue. I don't know if they're at DSC or Canton. Dean has been in Colorado Springs when he's not busy with DOI.

pani
03-20-2011, 02:18 PM
I think H&H are now H&Donohue. I don't know if they're at DSC or Canton. Dean has been in Colorado Springs when he's not busy with DOI.

Who is H-H?

OlieRow
03-20-2011, 02:21 PM
Who is H-H?

Hubbells.

WHOA on the Hubbell/Donohue part. I like both skaters so it'll be interesting to see how they look together (if this is indeed true). Any word on what he Hubbell is doing?

pani
03-20-2011, 02:25 PM
Hubbells.

WHOA on the Hubbell/Donohue part. I like both skaters so it'll be interesting to see how they look together (if this is indeed true). Any word on what he Hubbell is doing?

Thank you. So Habbles are split up? After all this situation with WCh i missed something.
And what about Kifer? I think he is one of the best male patners in USA now, will be sad, if he will not compete any more....

Lanna
03-20-2011, 02:27 PM

WHAT? :eek: