PDA

View Full Version : Tara Lipinski skating on Today Show tomorrow morning!!!

Pages : 1 2 [3]

AnnieBgood
03-20-2011, 08:24 AM
Glad to see her involved in skating, at all. That camp sounds really fun, and I hope it works out.

kittyjake5
03-20-2011, 12:16 PM
Why do we have to drag what's going on at MKF over here? AFAIK this thread has been quite supportive of Lipinski. I really could care less what the people at MKF think, and frankly I'm not surprised if the reports are true. But we don't need their negativity over here for crying out loud...

Sorry but it is not MKF members who are bringing the negativity into this thread. Just saying....

Coco
03-20-2011, 12:18 PM
Agreed.

But then, I always found her to have a lovely musical quality. Sure, she was never an angst-filled artiste, but she was always very lovely to watch.

Absolutely! Always found Tara to be the personification of energy on ice.

PDilemma
03-20-2011, 01:38 PM
Sorry but it is not MKF members who are bringing the negativity into this thread. Just saying....

The nastiness is not unanimous in the MKF thread about this topic, FTR.

It seems that the board dragging is completely unnecessary, regardless.

RD
03-20-2011, 02:28 PM
Sorry but it is not MKF members who are bringing the negativity into this thread.

Doesn't matter. Let's just try to keep the thread about Lipinski...

Anyway, I would really like to see her skate shows again. Perhaps even re-join SOI and maybe I can make it to a show :P

HSGP21
03-20-2011, 02:32 PM
Why do we have to drag what's going on at MKF over here? AFAIK this thread has been quite supportive of Lipinski. I really could care less what the people at MKF think, and frankly I'm not surprised if the reports are true. But we don't need their negativity over here for crying out loud...

Sorry, despite venting my frustration here, I agree... welcome back, Tara, we are happy to have you back....and if Michelle continues to skate more professionally I would welcome her as well! Pro skating could be on quite the upswing if these girls come back, and the generation of Sasha, Evan, Tanith/Ben, etc continue to skate professional as well

Simone411
03-20-2011, 03:34 PM
Anyway, I would really like to see her skate shows again. Perhaps even re-join SOI and maybe I can make it to a show :P

Same here. I've had tickets for two SOI shows in the past and missed them due to illness with members of my family. I still have that dream to go to an SOI show, and I would be more than pleased if Tara was at the show performing. :)

genevieve
03-20-2011, 04:41 PM
very nice performance - lovely to see Tara develop some maturity on the ice, that would fit in with a show very well. thanks for posting!

aliceanne
04-27-2011, 07:35 PM
Tara and Michelle both looked good on the ice this past year, even given the amount of time they have taken off to do other things and have a life.

It would be fun to see them skate together because they are lovely skaters and it would make some people's heads explode :biggrinbo :watch: