PDA

View Full Version : American Idol - Top 12 (March 16th and 17th)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19

my little pony
03-17-2011, 01:51 AM
I could drive a truck through Jacob's vibrato

PRlady
03-17-2011, 01:51 AM
Sorry but Carrie Underwood will forever own this song on this show for me.

I'll take Matthew Morrison and Kristen's version. I don't seem to be on the same page with anybody tonight, especially the judges. Off to drown my sorrows...ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE.

my little pony
03-17-2011, 01:53 AM
I'll take Matthew Morrison and Kristen's version. I don't seem to be on the same page with anybody tonight, especially the judges. Off to drown my sorrows...ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE.

lol, I'm listening to that right now to cleanse my palate

Satellitegirl
03-17-2011, 01:53 AM
I think Paul and Pia are still my favorites. Love Paul's unique voice, and Pia just sings great. Scotty is good, if he sings something not slow next time for a change. And I like Jacob.

Overall though I'll say this week sucked. I wish they wouldn't have done "birth years" at all.

PeterG
03-17-2011, 01:54 AM
I thought James sang the song well. I just don't like that song.

I thought that sounded horrible.

That was awful. What the bell was Randy listening to?!

This is painful.

Fine. Next week the poll will read something like this:

weirdguy
slurrer
divo
tailer
translator
country1
badube
staggerer
balladeer1
country2
enriquejr
balladeer2

:P

BigB08822
03-17-2011, 01:56 AM
I called in some votes for Lauren, James and Stefano. I voted on here for the same three plus Pia. I might call in votes for her later but I feel like voting for more than 3 people kind of defeats the purpose. Unless I could manage to vote enough for each contest and leave Jacob out, then I might never again have to pick dried blood from my ears in the morning!

Jenna
03-17-2011, 01:58 AM
I'm sending some votes Haley's way. I like her, but I think she needs them :)

PRlady
03-17-2011, 02:00 AM
lol, I'm listening to that right now to cleanse my palate

Good idea, it will play while I run the bath. (Drowning my sorrows.)

But I did buy a Winger song during a commercial!

Jenna
03-17-2011, 02:02 AM
My top three for tonight:

Stefano Langone
Scotty McCreery
Pia Toscano

My bottom three for tonight:

Jacob Lusk
Casey Abrams
Naima Adedapo

Cyn
03-17-2011, 02:02 AM
But I did buy a Winger song during a commercial!

:cheer2: :respec: :cheer2:

rfisher
03-17-2011, 02:03 AM
Fine. Next week the poll will read something like this:

weirdguy
slurrer
divo
tailer
translator
country1
badube
staggerer
balladeer1
country2
enriquejr
balladeer2

:P
Good. I might know who they are in that case. :lol:

JILEN
03-17-2011, 02:22 AM
Worst of the night I think is Naima's rendition of Tina Turner classic What's Love.
Horrible arrangement backed with horrible vocals and I dont think it's her fault at all. I would rate the rest of the night's performances as not bad. Not impressed at all...If Naima gets voted off, I can see the judges using the season pass...

Jenna
03-17-2011, 02:27 AM
Worst of the night I think is Naima's rendition of Tina Turner classic What's Love.
Horrible arrangement backed with horrible vocals and I dont think it's her fault at all. I would rate the rest of the night's performances as not bad. Not impressed at all...If Naima gets voted off, I can see the judges using the season pass...

Why?? To me she hasn't done anything this week or last to prove she deserves it.

Allskate
03-17-2011, 02:38 AM
Yeah, Naima isn't a candidate for the save this week. I think the main candidates for the save are Pia, Lauren, Scotty, and maybe James or Casey. Naima, Stefano and Jacob are long shots for the save if it were the last week they could use it.

I would guess that Karen is the one going home. That's who I'd like to see leave. She's not very good and she's kind of boring.

JILEN
03-17-2011, 02:39 AM
Why?? To me she hasn't done anything this week or last to prove she deserves it.

To me Naima just add some kind of exciting R&B flava to the boring mix of ballad/country pageantry :)..not saying she should overstay but...