PDA

View Full Version : Ladies' champion at Worlds

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

pinky166
03-25-2011, 01:44 AM
What newbies are there other than Murakami. The senior Worlds debut of most of the newbies is still to come.

I would agree with this. As much as I like Kwak, Lee, and Tuurkilla, they have no shot at a medal, at least not this season, and they are the only other "newbies" I can think of who will be attending.

judgejudy27
03-25-2011, 02:51 AM
I would agree with this. As much as I like Kwak, Lee, and Tuurkilla, they have no shot at a medal, at least not this season, and they are the only other "newbies" I can think of who will be attending.

Yeah the only newbie with any shot is Murakami. The newbies who should make their debuts in the next 1-2 years of course who might be contenders include multiple women from Russia, U.S, and possibly more to come from Japan.

museksk8r
03-25-2011, 05:43 AM
As far as newbies go, I hope Maé Bérénice Méité and Kanako Murakami skate very well. I really like them both! :cheer2:

amaro
03-25-2011, 11:29 AM
Yuna just announce that she will compete at worlds.

That just made the whole thing more interesting to me.

pinky166
03-26-2011, 04:22 AM
As far as newbies go, I hope Maé Bérénice Méité and Kanako Murakami skate very well. I really like them both! :cheer2:

Mae has no chance at a medal. She's a newbie, and she is talented, but as of now I'd group her with Kwak, Turkkilla, and Lee - not with Kanako. Kanako is the only newbie this season with a chance to medal. Although I will say I like what I've seen of Juulia Turkkilla, she seems poised to fill the steps of Kiira and Laura once they move on and has the characteristic great basics, strong jumps, and elegance of the best pretty finns.

blue_idealist
03-30-2011, 01:04 AM
I think Mae Berenice is often underscored..

pinky166
03-30-2011, 04:19 AM
I think Mae Berenice is often underscored..

Silete is much better IMO.