PDA

View Full Version : Skate Canada International 2011 Tickets

skatingfan04
03-09-2011, 04:59 AM
I know that tickets for SCI 2011 go on sale to the public through Ticketmaster this coming Thursday, but the only prices that they are listing right now are about $170. I'm assuming that these are the prices for full event tickets, and not for individual days. Does anyone know if the individual day tickets will be put on sale at the same time as these full event ones, or will they come up closer to the event?

Also, has a tentaive schedule for the event been put up yet?

Any info or site links would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

kwanette
03-09-2011, 10:46 AM
I know that tickets for SCI 2011 go on sale to the public through Ticketmaster this coming Thursday, but the only prices that they are listing right now are about $170. I'm assuming that these are the prices for full event tickets, and not for individual days. Does anyone know if the individual day tickets will be put on sale at the same time as these full event ones, or will they come up closer to the event?

Also, has a tentaive schedule for the event been put up yet?

Any info or site links would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

The schedule is supposed to be announced during the summer.

Chele615
03-09-2011, 11:07 AM
Individual day tickets are usually put on sale later than the all event ones.

Dave of the North
03-10-2011, 10:33 PM
We got ours: Row A seats 1,2 3, 4 . :cool: Not sure which section, "centre ice" according to the person who ordered them. I looked at the seating plan but it doesn't show where Row A is - I assume it's next to the ice.

Sally1214
03-11-2011, 06:04 AM
Got ours too. Also Row A ... not center ice though, more down towards one corner. But, like you, I'm hoping Row A means the very front row. I figure any front row seat is a pretty good seat ... or, at least, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. ;)

luckiest1
03-11-2011, 11:51 AM
I have heard we got row B. I'm pretty happy with that!

Chele615
03-11-2011, 12:02 PM
We got row B too....in one of the corners. Very excited to get back to another amateur competition after not going to any this season.

jtpc
03-11-2011, 03:56 PM
Row A is the first row of seats closest to the ice. In a section like section 20, the first row of seats would have normally been row C since the hockey benches take up where the first two rows of seats would have been. On the ticketmaster seat map, it looks like the section 20 side will be the judges panel. You can see why some of the seats in sections 18 or 22 are being sold as obstructed views, since you'll have the set-up for judges, music, announcing and tech panel on that side. The section 7 side is where the penalty boxes usually are so I'm not sure what the first row of seats will be in that area, it might be row C again.