PDA

View Full Version : Sasha Cohen - what is she doing now?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14

Lanie
03-14-2011, 12:14 AM
"Gorgeous" face? that is, a face we've never even seen without ample make up on :shuffle:

:P

:rofl: I've seen her without makeup on at the rink. I'd kill to look that pretty.

Wyliefan
03-14-2011, 12:34 AM
Ah, but you were deceived, Lanie. It was all part of Sasha's cunning plan to make you THINK she had no makeup on. Had you seen her REAL face, you would have run screaming in terror! ;)

skatepixie
03-14-2011, 11:57 AM
Ah, but you were deceived, Lanie. It was all part of Sasha's cunning plan to make you THINK she had no makeup on. Had you seen her REAL face, you would have run screaming in terror! ;)

*dies*

loulou
03-14-2011, 12:33 PM
"Gorgeous" face? that is, a face we've never even seen without ample make up on :shuffle:

A number of objections come up.

That can be said about any random skater, or tv person, singer, actor, politician, you pick. Yet we judge their looks all the time.

By all means, we can still compare Cohen looks to any other skater's.

Make up might cover skin imperfections, but it's hardly any good to hide features.

skatepixie
03-14-2011, 12:40 PM
A number of objections come up.

That can be said about any random skater, or tv person, singer, actor, politician, you pick. Yet we judge their looks all the time.

By all means, we can still compare Cohen looks to any other skater's.

Make up might cover skin imperfections, but it's hardly any good to hide features.

Very true. Most people who know me have never seen me without makeup. Unless you've lived with me, you haven't. But I'm not a million times uglier than I look. Unless of course I get wet or you feed me after midnight. :P

Wyliefan
03-14-2011, 02:35 PM
Very true. Most people who know me have never seen me without makeup. Unless you've lived with me, you haven't. But I'm not a million times uglier than I look. Unless of course I get wet or you feed me after midnight. :P

:lol: Will make a note not to do that. ;)

Sasha'sSpins
03-15-2011, 06:30 AM
:rofl: You're really reaching now, honey. Yes, there's no doubt Sasha looks exactly like the Phantom of the Opera after you wash the blush and mascara off her.

:lol::lol::lol:

Lanie
03-15-2011, 11:54 AM
:rofl: You're really reaching now, honey. Yes, there's no doubt Sasha looks exactly like the Phantom of the Opera after you wash the blush and mascara off her.

Sasha's a man?!

I hope the sexy movie version of the Phantom. :rofl:

UGG
03-15-2011, 08:40 PM
i don't think Sasha wears any more make up than other ladies skaters...:confused:

loulou
03-16-2011, 12:40 AM
i don't think Sasha wears any more make up than other ladies skaters...:confused:

Don't feel clueless: if anybody was able to get RD's post, that person hasn't showed yet.

Sasha'sSpins
03-16-2011, 12:44 AM
Don't feel clueless: if anybody was able to get RD's post, that person hasn't showed yet.

:rofl:

Wyliefan
03-16-2011, 12:40 PM
Sasha's a man?!

I hope the sexy movie version of the Phantom. :rofl:

Idiotic movie. The Phantom is supposed to have a sexy voice, not a sexy face. That was the whole POINT, Lord Andrew "I'd sell my own mother's soul for a movie deal" Lloyd-Webber! :mad:

(Sorry, Lanie, it's not you. ;) I just get mad -- and go galloping off-topic -- whenever I think of that utter travesty.)

FigureSpins
03-16-2011, 04:32 PM
If I hated the musical, would I like the movie?

What does this have to do with Sasha? Looks like she's part of the SOI cast again.

Sylvia
03-17-2011, 12:17 AM
SOI-related Florida article: Cohen happily trades competition for adulation with 'Stars on Ice' (http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/recreation/fl-sasha-cohen-stars-0317-20110316,0,6308638.story)

Since her bid for a third Olympics fell short in her comeback from a four-year hiatus, Cohen has happily shifted her quest from medals to applause.

"I'm done competing," she said this week from a tour stop in Pittsburgh. "I've done a lot over the years. I learned so much from competing, been to two Olympics. It's shaped who I am as a person. At a certain point in time other opportunities come along. … I really enjoy these shows because it's a chance to explore a different side of performing."
"I don't have anyone I'm betting on now. With girls it's so hard to tell when they're young who will evolve over time," she said.

She did lend an outfit to 15-year-old Courtney Hicks, who won the junior women's title at the recent U.S. Championships. The prodigy wore it for her short program, skated to "Dark Eyes," same as Cohen did in winning that event at the 2006 Olympics.

IceAlisa
03-17-2011, 12:30 AM
That's strange: she lent her the Rach 2 outfit to skate to Dark Eyes. :confused: