American -

Blumberg/Siebert
Roca/Sur
Silverstein/Pekarek
Nussear/Gates - well from the little I saw of them. Loved their 2003 OD
Silverstein/O'Meara
Belbin/Agosto
Navarro/Bommentre
Steigler/Magerovsky - gave up too soon IMHO.
Pratt/Gillies

Depending on how they continue to develop the Shibutani's may end up on my list as well.

Canadian -

Virtue Moir
Bourne/Kraatz - drama aside I did really enjoy them. Especially everything they did up to 1997.
Wilson/McCall
Dubrueil/Lauzon
Weaver/Poje
Wing/Lowe

Allen
02-24-2011, 02:16 AM
American

Blumberg and Seibert by a big margin
Silverstein and Pekarek
Roca and Sur
Davis and White
Pratt and Gilles
Shibutanis

Canadian

Wing and Lowe
Dubreuil and Lauzon
Weaver and Poje
Wilson and McCall

LastEmpress
02-24-2011, 02:55 AM
Canadian:

Wing and Lowe (two of the nicest people ever, and I find that their skating was really under appreciated even though I realize B/K and Dublauz were better teams)
Dubreuil and Lauzon
Bourne and Kraatz
Virtue and Moir
Harvey and Gagnon

American:
Punsalan and Swallow (looove them)
Davis and White
Navarro and Bommentre
Shibutanis

dinakt
02-24-2011, 03:17 AM
V/M through 2008, D/W- 2009- present.
I really enjoy Samuelson/ Bates, as well. I really WANT to love Crone/ Poirier, but so far it's more intellectual than emotional.
In the past, I appreciated Dubreil/Lauzon and Belbin/ Agosto, though they were never THE favorites for me.

IneZR
02-24-2011, 10:55 AM
Canada:
Dubreuil/Lauzon: I've always had a soft spot on this team and was really happy when they finally won their first World Silver in 2006. I thought they had great chemistry and their lifts were truly spectacular.

USA:
Belbin/Agosto: there has always been so much critisism over Tanith's skating skills and everyone kept complaining how she wasn't good enough for Ben. Nevetherless I loved them as a team: they always put so much energy into their skating and had great interaction with the audience. Their 2006 OD is still amongst my favorites!

victoriaheidi
02-27-2011, 05:38 AM
Canadians: hmm...I'm going to go traditional here and say Bourne/Kraantz. I especially love Shae-Lynn. :)

Americans: Belbin/Agosto, hands down. I also love Samuelson/Bates and Navarro/Bommentre. And I really look forward to what Lichtman/Copely have in their future; I am obsessed with their FD.

ETA: must have been tired. I forgot the Shibs! I love them. I'm just very sorry that they chose the Carousel Waltz for their SD-there's a really weird family superstition about Carousel, so I've never watched the program. Otherwise, I really love them.

Vash01
02-27-2011, 08:04 AM
USA:

Past- ? I liked only half of Belbin-Agosto (liked Agosto)

Present- Davis & White and Shibutanis

Canada:

Past: Wilson & McCall

Present: Virtue & Moir

Past USA- Silverstein & Pekarek. I wish they had continued.

lavenderblue
02-27-2011, 08:19 AM
US: Davis/White, Shibutanis -- but I anticipate the Shibs will surpass D/W if they continue to progress at the rate they already are (theirs is the FD I simply enjoy most this season).

Canada: Virtue/Moir, Crone/Poirier though it's fading a bit as the season wears on; I'm also very interested to see Paul/Islam's future development.

Conga
02-27-2011, 02:49 PM
Past Canadians:
Wilson/McCall
Bourne/Kraatz
Dubreil/Lauzon

Present:
Virtue & Moir
Weaver & Poje

Past Americans:
Lang/Tchernyshev
Punsalan/Swallow
Belbin/Agosto (before they left S/Z)

Present:
Davis/White
Shibutanis
Kriengkrairut/Giulietti-Schmitt

semogal
02-27-2011, 07:51 PM
Looking over this thread, it reminds me how blessed we have been to watch the progression of North American ice dancers.

My US favs:
D/W
Shibs
S/B
B/A

My Canadian favs:
D/L
B/K
W/P
V/M

nuge
02-28-2011, 09:53 AM
[QUOTE=VarBar;3086335]They could have won an Olympic medal in 2002 if he hadn't dropped her. lol Joke aside, I found Shae-Lynn head and shoulders above Victor as a performer, sometimes I just wanted to reach through the screen and literally shake him

B/K Shae was great still is .I mean look at her out there on her own doing her thing .What other ice dancer has done what she's doing ?

So answer to the question B/K .B/A but am really liking D/W more and more .

VarBar
02-28-2011, 12:13 PM
Shae was great still is .I mean look at her out there on her own doing her thing .What other ice dancer has done what she's doing ?

True. I watched some of her solo performances and I was hooked. She always lights the fire within.:smokin:

mapleleafsk8fan
02-28-2011, 04:22 PM
My US favs:
Punsalon & Swallow (seem to be overlooked, but they were my US fav's!)
Roca & Sur
Davis & White
Lang & Tcherneychev

My Canadian favs:
Bourne & Kraatz
Dubreiul & Lauzon
Virtue & Moir
Crone & Poirier

jenji124
03-01-2011, 05:56 PM
Canadian
- Virtue & Moir