PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy Barrett's Grandma passed away

Pages : [1] 2

skatemommy
02-19-2011, 03:34 PM
Jeremy posted on Facebook that when he returned to the US due to his injury that his Grandma had a stroke. He was able to spend precious time with her before she passed. He said that his skating always brought joy to her and he was grateful to be with her in the end.

Cheylana
02-19-2011, 03:43 PM
:( I'm glad he got some QT with his grandma at the end, though.

Wyliefan
02-19-2011, 03:53 PM
:( I'm so sorry to hear it. May she rest in peace.

~tapdancer~
02-19-2011, 03:56 PM
Amanda said earlier that she felt like Jeremy was meant to stay in the States because of his grandmother. Not that she was happy he was injured but just that maybe things happen for a reason. So sorry for Jeremy, glad he was able to be with her in the end.

Cherub721
02-19-2011, 04:11 PM
Yes, as horrible as the injury was, at least he got to spend time with her in the end. RIP :(

aka_gerbil
02-19-2011, 04:35 PM
Poor Jeremy. :( I'm glad that he was able to be with his grandmother.

barbk
02-19-2011, 04:49 PM
That's bittersweet. I'm so sorry for him. It happens, but it is still so terribly sad. I'm glad he can be with his family right now.

HisWeirness
02-19-2011, 05:10 PM
Thinking of Jeremy and his wonderful family at this sad :( time. I met some of his family members in Greensboro and they were a great bunch and cheered for everyone. :respec:

ChelleC
02-19-2011, 05:25 PM
So sad. :(

MikiAndoFan#1
02-19-2011, 05:29 PM
That's so sad. :( Poor Jeremy.

paskatefan
02-19-2011, 05:34 PM
That's bittersweet. I'm so sorry for him. It happens, but it is still so terribly sad. I'm glad he can be with his family right now.

Thinking of Jeremy and his wonderful family at this sad :( time. I met some of his family members in Greensboro and they were a great bunch and cheered for everyone. :respec:

Yes, as horrible as the injury was, at least he got to spend time with her in the end. RIP :(

Amanda said earlier that she felt like Jeremy was meant to stay in the States because of his grandmother. Not that she was happy he was injured but just that maybe things happen for a reason. So sorry for Jeremy, glad he was able to be with her in the end.

My condolences to Jeremy & his family.

Rock2
02-19-2011, 07:40 PM
That's so sad.

Where can I read about Jeremy's injury? I didn't get the info on what happened.
Update: never mind...found it on ice network. Yikes. At least it wasn't an injury to his head. That would freak you out more.

victoriaheidi
02-19-2011, 08:16 PM
How sad. I guess things happen for a reason...my condolences to the Barretts right now.

FSWer
02-20-2011, 01:59 AM
Jeremy posted on Facebook that when he returned to the US due to his injury that his Grandma had a stroke. He was able to spend precious time with her before she passed. He said that his skating always brought joy to her and he was grateful to be with her in the end.

Sorry to hear that.We are talking about Caydee's Partner right?

~tapdancer~
02-20-2011, 02:09 AM
Sorry to hear that.We are talking about Caydee's Partner right?

Yes...Caydee's partner, Jeremy Barrett.