PDA

View Full Version : Virtue & Moir # 10 - Mujer Latina

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

pani
05-06-2011, 01:18 PM
Who says they are missing next season? Tessa? Scott? That's not my impression at all. I would think the opposite would be true. I think we all have to wait until T/S make some sort of announcement. Here she is healthy again, so it doesn't make sense.

No one from them didnt said nothing. :) We only discuss what could be in future :D
And i think they need to know now - for there coaches will made summer sheuldue.

pani
05-06-2011, 02:23 PM
Tessa-Scott use different costumes for Latina at CSOI
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/photo.php?fbid=10150586946975072&set=a.10150586940920072.673477.856840071&type=1&theater

Scott look very spark :lol: So Tessa had 3 dress for FD - like usuall she had :D

clarie
05-06-2011, 02:31 PM
Oh:eek: wow!! If she had worn that dress at Worlds, they would have won :lol:

OTOH, I like Scott in his competition black......so haawt. But he looks good in sparklies too......actually he'd probably look good in anything or not :D

I wish I was going to CSOI.....I hope some more pics are posted and we get some reports soon :)

pani
05-06-2011, 04:20 PM
Oh:eek: wow!! If she had worn that dress at Worlds, they would have won :lol:)

:lol:

Videos from press-conferece after FD
http://www.youtube.com/user/Miljota

What do you think about this?

clarie
05-06-2011, 05:37 PM
:lol:

Videos from press-conferece after FD
http://www.youtube.com/user/Miljota

What do you think about this?

Obviously sharing a private joke :lol:

Judy
05-06-2011, 06:16 PM
I think Judy was justified in some of the criticism.

For those that are up in arms about the silver medal .. did none of you see V&M struggle with the end of their program? I certainly did. I am a huge fan of V&M but I'm not going to wear a blindfold.

Having said that, V&M did an incredible job with the time they had and I expect to see them back full force next year. Was this a personal victory for them? Absolutely considering the type of injury and how long they have both had to deal with it.

In no way was this crooked judging, I thought it was a well judged event.

DFJ
05-06-2011, 06:21 PM
I think Judy was justified in some of the criticism.

For those that are up in arms about the silver medal .. did none of you see V&M struggle with the end of their program? I certainly did. I am a huge fan of V&M but I'm not going to wear a blindfold.

Having said that, V&M did an incredible job with the time they had and I expect to see them back full force next year. Was this a personal victory for them? Absolutely considering the type of injury and how long they have both had to deal with it.

Agreed. Tessa looked a little tired by the end of the program. That said, I'm really proud of what they were able to accomplish and I think they were too. Meryl and Charlie deserved the win...no weird judging (at least in my very "unexpert" opinion).

Oh, and I have to repeat...get to see them next Friday along with that awesome FD!

pani
05-06-2011, 06:24 PM

In SD? :lol:

Look at there press-conference please. You will see how V-M look happy.

pani
05-06-2011, 06:29 PM
Oh, and I have to repeat...get to see them next Friday along with that awesome FD!

Guys, i have a greate idea.

]I think it will be better V-M will skate in shows in Europe and Asia.
And in USA and Canada you will watch all time D-W ;)

And i think you didnt see - they WILL NOT COMPETE. This was the last time you saw them in competitions. So be happy with "American beautie" untill 2018

sap5
05-06-2011, 06:29 PM
We got your message long ago and it's not helping discussion on this thread. Nor does it help V/M in any way, shape or form.

Oh -- are "Lissa" and "sliver 98" the same person? Makes sense from the way they both write....

DFJ
05-06-2011, 06:40 PM
And i think you didnt see - they WILL NOT COMPETE. This was the last time you saw them in competitions. So be happy with "American beautie" untill 2018

I'll stick my neck out here pani...they'll be back in the fall for the new season. I betcha!

pani
05-06-2011, 06:43 PM
I'll stick my neck out here pani...they'll be back in the fall for the new season. I betcha!

You wish to see more gold for Davis? Dont think so.
From fress-comnference o see - they even thinking why they need to skate this year WCh :(
You dont see how unhappy they are?

DFJ
05-06-2011, 06:51 PM
You wish to see more gold for Davis? Dont think so.
From fress-comnference o see - they even thinking why they need to skate this year WCh :(
You dont see how unhappy they are?

I guess I'm not seeing what you're seeing.

I really think Tessa and Scott are great competitors and when they go out there they know they are not guaranteed anything. I'd hate to think that just because they lost to Meryl and Charlie this year that they're just going to pick up their toys and go home. I believe they are better sports than that.

If they really don't have the drive to compete anymore that's one thing but I just don't see it right now.

Judy
05-06-2011, 07:22 PM
Pani as usual you are not backing up your comments with any concrete proof. Do you honestly think that V&M are going to settle leaving competition with a silver medal? Unless she is still injured which I doubt. I didn't realize you were involved in their inner circle of people making these decisions lol.

pani
05-06-2011, 07:33 PM
You will see next season. And only then you will understand, what ice dance lost, because USA need gold in ice dance this season.
Honestly USA didnt have any chance at any other disciplin - only ice dance. Canada have Patrick :P So your dream come truth ;)

As for V-M. They show really innovated FD and didnt get greate markd for it. Could you imaging how hard this FD was for Tessa? Did you see her scars?
Did you think she was happy she had so much pain for take silver?
I know, you dont care about this.