PDA

View Full Version : Virtue & Moir # 10 - Mujer Latina

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

pani
05-05-2011, 07:17 PM
Tessa and Scott photos before banquet
http://tessa-and-scott.livejournal.com/

Judy
05-05-2011, 07:22 PM
:eek:He said this to you? :D
I am talking only about speed compare to Mahler in Torino ;) And i am talking about ideas for next year programs
O, and i saw them only at arena, then on Italian and russian TV. So this commentators was in positive shaock after V-M FD. Even russian Eurosport commentator said- nobody could be close to them :D
Sorry, but some people, like Novitsky, Kerr, Platov like V-M Fds more. And this isnt tragedy. I cant understand, why i cant talk about there opinion? At least all feel free to talk from last years D-W must be golden. So - this is OK
And if i talk V-M was faster compare to V-M one year before at WCh in Torino - what the problem is?

Pani it was William Thompson, CEO of Skate Canada. He would know better than anyone else what was going on with them this year.

pani
05-05-2011, 07:27 PM
Pani it was William Thompson, CEO of Skate Canada. He would know better than anyone else what was going on with them this year.

Thats why i couldnt post what Europian commentators said during FD? :)
Its funny how Canadian support USA team, but Europians dont care about this. They simply enjoy latin FD.
And i talk about what i saw last season and this season at WCh.Dont think i couldnt post something from other commentators notice

Shayii
05-05-2011, 07:44 PM
I would love to see them skate to Time from the Inception soundtrack, it would be amazing IMO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0kGAz6HYM8

flowerpower
05-05-2011, 08:00 PM

Wow, they look fantastic!

You can clearly see the scars on her legs. :(

pani
05-05-2011, 08:04 PM
Wow, they look fantastic!

You can clearly see the scars on her legs. :(

Yes. This is high price for gold and Latin dance :(
But i am sure we will not see this sars nest season.
What a brave girl

pani
05-05-2011, 08:07 PM
I would love to see them skate to Time from the Inception soundtrack, it would be amazing IMO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0kGAz6HYM8

Isnt this look a little like "Requiem or a dream"?
But i want to see some drama from them. They never skate drama before :)

sap5
05-05-2011, 08:23 PM
Alright, I just want to know. Is Tessa buying all of Scott's clothes and then packing them up for him? How else is she making sure that he's always wearing something that will set off her own clothes at these off-ice events?? :)

Judy
05-05-2011, 08:28 PM
Thats why i couldnt post what Europian commentators said during FD? :)
Its funny how Canadian support USA team, but Europians dont care about this. They simply enjoy latin FD.
And i talk about what i saw last season and this season at WCh.Dont think i couldnt post something from other commentators notice

huh? Pani what are you talking about? I think you're getting our conversations mixed up.

DFJ
05-05-2011, 08:47 PM

Gorgeous, as usual. Must say I love Tessa's straight hair. So looking forward to CSOI - now with Ando and Kozuka added. Should be a fun night!

pani
05-05-2011, 08:50 PM
Gorgeous, as usual. Must say I love Tessa's straight hair. So looking forward to CSOI - now with Ando and Kozuka added. Should be a fun night!

O, you are so lucky - Mikki and Takahiko always greate to watch :)
Hope you will see Latin FD in CSOI :D

DFJ
05-05-2011, 09:00 PM
O, you are so lucky - Mikki and Takahiko always greate to watch :)
Hope you will see Latin FD in CSOI :D

I promise to give you a play-by-play pani!!

flowerpower
05-05-2011, 09:05 PM
I'm starting to think that maybe they will take a year off - and it might be a good thing.

The past three seasons must have been incredibly exhausting for them, both physically and mentally. The first surgery in 08/09, then in 09/10 the Olympics, now in 10/11 a second surgery, rehab, stress from going into Worlds with no preparatory competitions, and a lengthened season.

Now everyone is behind schedule for next season because of the delayed Worlds, so it will be a more intense summer for everyone. I'd hate to see them burn out and leave the sport. They still have the desire to try new things - I think that's evident - so maybe it would be best in the long run for them to take it easier this upcoming season. They could do shows, participate in the new "pro-ams" (I think) and just breathe a little. Then if her health stays strong and they feel refreshed, come back to competition for 12/13 and for the Sochi season. Or they could continue to skate in shows if they prefer.

I know how competitive they are, and how much desire they have to skate, but I think it's important that they pace themselves after being through so many challenges already. I feel they have much yet to contribute to the sport; maybe it's best to take a breather right now.

pani
05-05-2011, 10:03 PM
I know how competitive they are, and how much desire they have to skate, but I think it's important that they pace themselves after being through so many challenges already. I feel they have much yet to contribute to the sport; maybe it's best to take a breather right now.

I think for ice dance to take a year off - not really good thing. Especially because Shibutanies will improve a lot during the year. P-B will skate with new greate programs from Kamerlengo and D-W have how much higher components score, then T-S.
Dont know. After WCh press-conference i had impression they will compete next season and they will talk about 2 weeks vacation. But then i saw interview after they saw D-W marks and dont know.... I didnt see any positive thing about competing in future in Tessas answer. I think if they want - they must know about this now, because there coaches is too busy and they need to have scheldue for summer ptacties.
We could only waite. Shpilband said in interwie all his teams want to skate in Sochi. But i dont know - sometimes i have impression he didnt talk we them a lot :lol:

pani
05-05-2011, 10:13 PM
Some new photos
http://tvsm-daily.livejournal.com/24602.html#cutid1

Greate to watch how Patric huge Scott. So sweet - like he said: "Its OK, buddy"