PDA

View Full Version : Virtue & Moir # 10 - Mujer Latina

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

marbri
05-03-2011, 08:36 PM
Why don't you both knock it off? Fwiw literaryfreak I wouldn't have given that picture a second thought until you came in with your reaction.

pani
05-03-2011, 08:37 PM
:lol::lol::lol: That's a real action shot Pani.........did you take that pic. It's a good one capturing the moment.

Found this picture at russian forum. Like you see - photo from online stream :D
But all we see this at video with T-S reaction on Meryl-Charlie marks- no?

pani
05-03-2011, 08:37 PM
Why don't you both knock it off? Fwiw literaryfreak I wouldn't have given that picture a second thought until you came in with your reaction.

:lol: This is truth

tapper88
05-03-2011, 08:56 PM
Pani is trying to insinuate that there is something between Meryl and Igor which is ridiculous. C'mon. Grow up.

literaryfreak
05-03-2011, 08:57 PM

Because she's been on about this for awhile, nearly a year at this point, passively aggressively trying to push this point. The point is that she has been specifically told to stop from an outside source. I don't give a damn otherwise.

I don't see a reason why she would post a D/W picture in the V/M thread and call it beautiful, especially when she's been complaining about D/W's win.

Sorry to interrupt your thread. I could have easily been an uber for V/M instead of D/W if I had seen them first. But certain fans make it hard.

marbri
05-03-2011, 09:31 PM
And my point would remain the same. *I* was not aware of this "agenda" so logically one should assume I am not the only one. Highlighting it the way you did, and tapper88 coming flat out and stating it, has made me aware. If you give someone attention like that then you give attention to the very thing you don't want mentioned.

marbri
05-03-2011, 09:36 PM
And to move this along some of you might be interested in looking at a translation TAHbKA did of a V&T blog entry found here :

http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3169706&postcount=44

Nice comment from them about V&M

clarie
05-03-2011, 09:57 PM
And to move this along some of you might be interested in looking at a translation TAHbKA did of a V&T blog entry found here :

http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3169706&postcount=44

Nice comment from them about V&M

That's a wonderful comment. I also enjoyed watching that team. (V&T) I can see them doing extremely well in the future too. It was my first time seeing them and they geled so well.:)

l'etoile
05-03-2011, 10:06 PM
scold me if I've missed on this thread.

Will V/M edit their FD into SD to use it for the next season? I think I saw the news somewhere before, but I'm not sure if it's official.

if it is, I'll go absolutely crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pingu
05-03-2011, 10:28 PM
FB=Franca Bianconi
OH=Ondrej Hotarek
IC=italian commentator

(at the beginning they're talking about the shibs' reaction in the K&C)
IC: and now: "Tessa and Scott the greatest", as their fans write. look at them, they're really a lot, because everybody wants to watch this canadian pair.
(after the beginning) FB=amazing, all I'm gonna say [during the program] is amazing.
FB= incredible...
OH: they looked like three pair elements altogether for a lift.
[after the tempation lift] FB=amazing!!
IC= they come from another planet!
FB= they're fantastic, fantastic!!
IC= I mean you watch them and say "what comes after them??"...I mean...they're incredible!!!...Ondrej!
OH=I'm speechless, because this was a program...the whole stand was dancing, people here in the commentators' seat...the canadian commentators were dancing with them...
IC= and they screamed (at the end of the dance)!!
FB= there's a standing ovation, even of the russian public, it's really incredible. You know, there was some skepticism when we were seeing all the parts tried during the practices, we were thinking "it needs so much energy that they will never able to complete the whle dance", because how can you have such an energy from the beginning to the end, from those sinuous movements (she' stalking about Tessa) at the beginning, where she does like a professional dancer.
IC= look at that, the beginning is incredible...
FB= she moves every part of her body
IC= but every part is amazing
FB= everything, here, as Ondrej said, there were three pair elements altogether. about the twizzles, it's nice the idea of putting them in a circle, mirroring; and look at how beautiful this lift is, he's in a camel position, she goes over him, knots [that's the word she used] on him and clinges on him!!
IC= they really belong to another level...
OH= and every element is in synch with the music, that lift that was done on that long note [says something I can't really understand..I think it's something like "stops in the right moment"]. there's nothing to say about this, really
IC= it's incredible, they didn't have any hesitation. today we saw yuna kim returning to competions without testing her program before, and she had some problems. for them, it's like we saw them in Vancouver, in Turin [doesn't finsh to talk coz Ondrej is saying:]...
OH= we'll see a top score
IC= of course, they're amazing
OH= it's like Savchenko/Szolkwy in pairs, like Patrick Chan in the men, they're too much ahead
IC= they live on another planet!! maybe it's not very romantic (to say that), but that's it, I don't have another way to say that. they're a mix of sensuality, skills, elegance, speed. I dn't know what else we could say about them, they're perfection.
OH= let's see the score
FB= they're not even completely satisfied, at least him. she is, but he's not a lot
IC= she is, but seh was even more sensual during the practices that yu and I saw together...107.50!
FB= it's a huge score!!
IC= 181.79, a very big score!! and of course they go into the first place. I want to see the score they had in the components...(they just read them)

I hope everything is clear ;)

flowerpower
05-03-2011, 10:41 PM
^ Thank you so much, pingu!

pani
05-03-2011, 10:51 PM
I wish Tessa and Scott will read this comments. :)
Thank you, pingu

pingu
05-03-2011, 10:53 PM
Well on saturday I told Tessa that I kept singing their FD for the whole week (ask to poor TAHbKA...) because I loved it, and she was laughing about that :lol:

pani
05-03-2011, 10:54 PM
But many of the skills that set Tessa and Scott apart from most other young dance teams (their posture, unison, toe point, lines) were learned before they went to Canton. Their connection and musicality were evident long ago as well. Rafter mentioned their remarkable free dance from the 2002-2003 season - unfortunately it is not on Youtube. They also did a great Russian folk dance in 2003-2004. They had star quality way back then, and I think they have something special - no matter who their coaches are.

I agree with you. I only think maybe other coaches didtn work so hard with them, when Tessa had her injury, then two surgeries. Coaches need champions. Skaters with injuries - this isnt material for gold. But Marina stay with Tessa and try to do all, what she can.
But i agree/ This two reall talent and even with other coaches they could win golds. Maybe not so fast.

pani
05-03-2011, 10:58 PM
Well on saturday I told Tessa that I kept singing their FD for the whole week (ask to poor TAHbKA...) because I loved it, and she was laughing about that :lol:

:lol: Hope they will take part of this FD for CSOI.