PDA

View Full Version : Virtue & Moir # 10 - Mujer Latina

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

pani
05-02-2011, 04:22 PM
. Anyway, they may not have won the gold, but judging from the crowd reaction, they won the hearts of a lot of non-Canadian fans. At least that is something...Actually that is a big thing.

Yes - that look, like they did this. This was unexpected to me, to be honest. T-S won last year over Russian favorite team - Oxana and Max and i thought russian public will not support them a lot, but they did this :)
And i think this is good for show - people love them not only in Canada.

pani
05-02-2011, 06:23 PM
Some photos with Tessa and Scott
http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/na75t/view/404181/?page=0

DFJ
05-02-2011, 06:36 PM
Some photos with Tessa and Scott
http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/na75t/view/404181/?page=0

Tessa looks great, must say.

I really liked her response when CBC asked what they would be doing after Worlds and she said they would go home to celebrate with Meryl and Charlie. These two teams are really amazing together.

pani
05-02-2011, 07:23 PM
Tessa looks great, must say.

I really liked her response when CBC asked what they would be doing after Worlds and she said they would go home to celebrate with Meryl and Charlie. These two teams are really amazing together.

Maybe they need to start new discipline - skating in 4th? :lol:

Macassar88
05-02-2011, 07:55 PM
I'm glad that they took out the goose for this program as it wouldn't really fit anywhere. It's such a graceful move, and their lifts in this program were amazing. My favorite is actually their second lift. Quite sexy
BTW, I think that they are flexible (program wise since flexibility isn't really something necessary for rap) enough that they could do a rap program... (Although I do not want them to do anything of the sort)

Shayii
05-02-2011, 08:15 PM
O, when i will have time, i could translate to you, what commentators on russian TV said.
Now i could only say, that during SD Novitsky and Zhurankov all time talk T-S skating in there own leage and how good they are.
After FD Slytskay and russian co-commentator was dissapointed they did take gold after FD. Look, like they love this FD.
And i am really happy, because they had big standing ovation after FD and this was really emotion moment for public, because they even gave all toys to them and still nothing for Meryl and Charlie :lol: I think people didnt expect something like this :D And in Russia only russian skaters had such a big support. Even during awards ceremony, people huge T-S the most.
It was funny, how Scott ask Tessa- coukd he give flowers to there fan. I saw that women after competition and she said to her little girl - this flowers Scott Moir give to you :)
From the begining i was thinking, that more drama FD wil have more chances for the gold. Some popel said this to me in Megasport- coaches gave to T-S
FD, wixh couldnt beat tango from Meryl-Charlie. And how they saw this speciall things in there skating in gala number.
As for results - i only disagree with D-W marks in SD, because they wasnt skate there best, twizzles was not good and at pattern dance they didnt show such close positions and synchro, like T-S did. I even like Kethlyn and Andrew SD much better. And I-K in SD was superd (but very bad in FD - dont know why). And i disagree with low component score in FD for T-S. I think even if they had some mistakes, they show such a high level of interpretation, wich really bring then big support in professional skating in next season.
I waas so sad for P-S - this was third sad moment at this WCh/ First was Takahashi problems with the blade, secoan - Kim tears on podium and third - P-B.... This mady was the moment of there lifes....
And i miss Kerrs at this WCh so much. They could take medal in this situation i think. And i really dissapoited, because F-S didnt show there FD in Moscow.
Thanks Pani!

pani
05-02-2011, 08:17 PM
BTW, I think that they are flexible (program wise since flexibility isn't really something necessary for rap) enough that they could do a rap program... (Although I do not want them to do anything of the sort)

O yes - for show this could be greate. But i rember B-A exibition "Sexy back" - i hate this dance :D

jl22aries
05-02-2011, 09:12 PM
The temptation lift! So sexy. Great name for it.

Rafter
05-02-2011, 09:19 PM
I said three months ago that shpilband was gonna buy davis and white the world title, tessa and scott need a coaching change if they have any hope of winning in sochi. Don`t be surprised in the summer when it is announced they are going to Platov.

You sound really sure of this.

I'm not so sure V&M will make a coaching change even though I wouldnn't be surprised if Igor is possibly politiking against them in favour of D&W.

Rafter
05-02-2011, 09:30 PM
And i am really happy, because they had big standing ovation after FD and this was really emotion moment for public, because they even gave all toys to them and still nothing for Meryl and Charlie :lol: I think people didnt expect something like this :D And in Russia only russian skaters had such a big support. Even during awards ceremony, people huge T-S the most.

This was my sense watching on TV so it's interesting to hear from someone who was there. I really felt that the Russian crowd loved V&M and gave them big ovations. I guess this will be good for V&M if they compete in Sochi?

I really hope V&M skate next year because I'd love to see them do the Rhumba CD again. Their Rhumba CD at their first senior worlds was outstanding. I can't imagine how good it would be now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iV1Y5p4WcE

DORISPULASKI
05-02-2011, 09:47 PM
It was so good back then that the only improvement in their rumba CD that I could look for is more speed in it :)

pani
05-02-2011, 09:55 PM
This was my sense watching on TV so it's interesting to hear from someone who was there. I really felt that the Russian crowd loved V&M and gave them big ovations. I guess this will be good for V&M if they compete in Sochi?

Yes - they had big standing ovations and people start applauds from there starting moves. And higlightes was liftes and last moves of this FD.
And this is not only my crazy thoughts - i ask other people about this :D
They had so much toys on ice fore them. :)

pani
05-02-2011, 10:08 PM
I'm not so sure V&M will make a coaching change even though I wouldnn't be surprised if Igor is possibly politiking against them in favour of D&W.

The problem is - where could they go, if they still want to compete?
Kamerlengo took P-B. Lynichuck? Dont think so - remember, what she made with B-A. Who else? How do you think?
Like i said before, they are lucky, because Shpilband plane didnt work last season. After GPF even Marina thought T-S will be 4th at OG. So - this made me happy, because this team could still even without any gold, because of Shpilband favors.

sliver98
05-02-2011, 11:03 PM
They will compete until sochi and Rafter yes i am sure of it, honestly tessa and scott have become such stars among worldwide fans and even their own peers that i think they have outgrown shpilband and zueva and their coreography they need a fresh coach and ideas because they can skate too anything. Let Shpilband and Zueva deal with D&W and the shibutanis for the next three years i am convinced after saturday that yes tessa and scott can win the olympics in russia.

frisette70
05-02-2011, 11:05 PM
:) John Kerr loved them too!!

http://www.absoluteskating.com/index.php?cat=reports&id=2011worlds6johnkerr