PDA

View Full Version : Virtue & Moir # 10 - Mujer Latina

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

query5
04-30-2011, 08:56 PM
congratulations for doing a good job for your full competition this year and coming in 2nd at worlds . great job.

Pratfall
04-30-2011, 08:58 PM
My God, that was satisfying ! I loved the FD and I'm so happy to see Tessa really looking like she's coming back.Pani must be in heaven...

Congratulations to Charlie & Meryl..and the Shibs ! I can't get over seeing all six on the podium ..:D And W/P! Yay ! Earlier in the season ,lots of people scoffed when they said their goal was top five. :D

Bue
04-30-2011, 10:44 PM
Whoa, Tessa and Scott looked so hot. And happy. And on their way back. That is more than enough for me!

Congrats to them and to D/W!

pani
04-30-2011, 11:00 PM
Whoa, Tessa and Scott looked so hot. And happy. And on their way back. That is more than enough for me!

Congrats to them and to D/W!

Honestly, they didnt look happy. Tessa take off her medal when she made her first step from ice. And they didnt look at coaches and didnt want to made even photos.
Scotts mom was crying.
I think this was last WCh for them. And i think this will be good for them to not compete because talent isnt importatnt anymore.
Audience support them a lot - they had biggest standing ovations.
This was really greate debute for Shibs - they will be OGM 2014.
FSU will be so happy - no boring programs anymore, no such a bad dancers.

icedance
04-30-2011, 11:11 PM
I think this was last WCh for them. And i think this will be good for them to not compete because talent isnt importatnt anymore.

Pani, really....

To cheer you up : http://www.thestar.com/sports/figureskating/article/983458--virtue-and-moir-surrender-championship-belt-for-now

clarie
04-30-2011, 11:24 PM
First time out to get a score like that for the FD...........amazing!!!! Can't imagine what could have been had they had a full season and healthy.......Cudos to them. They are a truly amazing talent.:)

icedance
04-30-2011, 11:38 PM
First time out to get a score like that for the FD...........amazing!!!! Can't imagine what could have been had they had a full season and healthy.......Cudos to them. They are a truly amazing talent.:)

Exactely. And they seem to be happy about the results. As long as they are happy, we should be happy for them. Both programs were excellent. In my book they have the gold for courage and devotion.

tapper88
04-30-2011, 11:47 PM
Pani, has it occurred to you that Scott's mom was crying because she was happy? Crying because Tessa and Scott have had such a long, hard, road to recovery this season and that they medaled?

pani
04-30-2011, 11:51 PM
Pani, really....

To cheer you up : http://www.thestar.com/sports/figureskating/article/983458--virtue-and-moir-surrender-championship-belt-for-now

And what? Yes, this two have good media traning, but i saw reaction and how they both took there medals off when they made first step from the ice.
Why they need to stay - to be in next season on 4th place?
As for OG - they all time said the same things.

pani
04-30-2011, 11:54 PM
Pani, has it occurred to you that Scott's mom was crying because she was happy? Crying because Tessa and Scott have had such a long, hard, road to recovery this season and that they medaled?

Guys, you was there? They all didnt look happy...... Marina try to explane somthing for Tessa. She need them to take 3 places at WCh and to have support from Canadian federation - thats all.
She said they will lose at Russian Nationals.

clarie
04-30-2011, 11:55 PM
And what? Yes, this two have good media traning, but i saw reaction and how they both took there medals off when they made first step from the ice.
Why they need to stay - to be in next season on 4th place?
As for OG - they all time said the same things.

That means nothing.......I would have been wanting my shower by then :) and in order to shower, we must remove our medals ;)

tapper88
05-01-2011, 12:00 AM
Did you go to the press conference, Pani?

DFJ
05-01-2011, 12:01 AM
She said they will lose at Russian Nationals.

Russian Nationals?

pani
05-01-2011, 12:01 AM
That means nothing.......I would have been wanting my shower by then :) and in order to shower, we must remove our medals ;)

OMG - thats why all still with medals, T-S didnt want even made photos and cant waite, when they could go out of ice? And then Igor want to made all this photos on podium.
O yes - this mean T-S was happy with silver and they didnt understand, that dance was only USA chance for gold, that coaches want gold for D-W since 2009 and they need only for jave Skate Canada support for USA teams. Thats why they remove canadians from technicla pannel of judges and Bloumberg talk they didnt deserve there score.
I know, T-S will repeat how they are happy 1000 times. But you will see, what happened soon. They will be happy out of competition, becaue this two is really sweet guys.

Carmen Ovsiannikov
05-01-2011, 12:15 AM
I kind of knew that the odds were stacked against V&M; between mistakes not costing D&W as much as they seem to cost others and V&M's absence all season it would be an uphill climb. While I'm happy Tessa and Scott skated well I at least thought I could take consolation in P&B winning their first World medal. I'm not really in the mood to watch tonight. Maybe I'll try and catch a repeat or just watch V&M on youtube at some point.

Since I didn't see the FD I won't/can't say anything about S&S just yet.

(((((((pani)))))))