PDA

View Full Version : After Worlds, Pang/Tong to marry ... and retire?

Loves_Shizuka
02-17-2011, 07:40 PM
icenetwork Article (http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20110216&content_id=16649348&vkey=ice_news)

Pleased for them! :D

DinDonShamu
02-17-2011, 08:14 PM
I think they are taking the Shen/Zhao route :hat1: Take a break for couple of years and come back at the Olympics providing their physical condition allows and China still does not have podium contenders ...

Congratulations to them :cheer2:

MikiAndoFan#1
02-17-2011, 08:19 PM
They've competed together for 18 years?! :eek: That is amazing! I'm very happy to learn that they'll get married soon!

xy3026rosa
02-19-2011, 08:10 AM
You know TongJian planed to make a proposal of marriage to Pang yesterday.(I mean after their FS,Tong writed in his blog).But he feels pity because he made some mistakes in FS(he singled their second double Axel and doubled a triple toe).So he missed the chance.
Please go there, the second one.-> http://t.sina.com.cn/pangqing_tongjian
PT said they planed to retire after Worlds in Asian Winter Game.But in 4cc they said they wouldn't leave the rink next season.Anyway,good luck to them.^^

xy3026rosa
02-19-2011, 08:23 AM
They've competed together for 18 years?! :eek: That is amazing! I'm very happy to learn that they'll get married soon!
Don't amazing~ :eek: If they insist till 2014,they will have together for 21 years!..:encore:
Both Shen/Zhao and Pang/Tong will live forever~~~:saint:
TongJian wants to give Pang a wedding like Shen/Zhao,he wants to surpass S/Z's wedding!:rollin:

Loves_Shizuka
02-19-2011, 11:20 AM
They've been together almost as long as I've been alive. That's... surreal.

PT said they planed to retire after Worlds in Asian Winter Game.But in 4cc they said they wouldn't leave the rink next season.Anyway,good luck to them.^^

Do you know what he meant exactly? Are they going to coach? Or... still compete? Bit :confused:

xy3026rosa
02-19-2011, 11:54 AM
They've been together almost as long as I've been alive. That's... surreal.
Do you know what he meant exactly? Are they going to coach? Or... still compete? Bit :confused:
Of course they still compete, but PT are busy in this season,they want to have a rest(Tong said his heart had some problems... worried... :(:(:()
About your question,Tong means maybe they will not join all the competitions next season.They have a lot of things to do this year-> such as get married, open their own skating club……:shuffle: I think do more performance is also a good way.
Becoming a coach is S/Z's dream now.!!!:rollin:
PS:"They've been together almost as long as I've been alive. That's... surreal."
---->They first met when they were eight years old, only a small boy and girl.:D

paskatefan
02-19-2011, 12:48 PM
Love this team, and am very happy for them. Will miss them competitively, so I hope they'll stay involved with the sport. Hope Tong's heart issues can be resolved successfully.

xy3026rosa
02-19-2011, 12:59 PM
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1005540466
They kissed!..WOW~~~

kia_4EverOnIce
02-19-2011, 03:20 PM
Love this team, and am very happy for them. Will miss them competitively, so I hope they'll stay involved with the sport. Hope Tong's heart issues can be resolved successfully.

:respec: