View Full Version : US Nationals Exhibition Saturday 2/5 on NBC

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Cheylana
02-05-2011, 08:29 PM
OMG, if they chack Amanda & Mark's program I am going to be LIVID. :mad:
I liked their Pocahontas routine!!!!

SwingDancer
02-05-2011, 08:30 PM
And here I thought, the bitty baby novice champion was going to skate to singing in the rain, well she kind of is? Is this Glee?

Cloudy_Gumdrops
I hate this damn song! At least it's not Rihanna's version though. Can't stand her voice.

LadyNit
ooo. little lady novice champ has nice clean technique. hope her future remains bright. :cheer2:

Cheylana
It's Creed.
Thanks!

Theatregirl1122
It's cute that Hannah did Singing in the Rain/Umbrella from Glee for her exhibition and Singing in the Rain itself for her free program.

ETA:

And here I thought, the bitty baby novice champion was going to skate to singing in the rain, well she kind of is? Is this Glee?

It's a mashup from Glee, yes.

HeatherC
02-05-2011, 08:31 PM
Hannah is another one I missed so I'm glad to see her! She's a cutie too and her program suits her personality. :D

Cloudy_Gumdrops
02-05-2011, 08:32 PM
Hannah is a cutie.

I was distracted by those tights though. Hopefully, someone tells her it looks horrible and she ditches that look.

Matryeshka
02-05-2011, 08:34 PM
This little girl has spunk and I adore her costume. I would wear that. :slinkaway

Even though there have been a lot of commercials, there's been less useless fluffiness and I like that they're not re-showing the LPs, so I feel like we are seeing more skating. Lots of commercials are GOOD. The more advertising spots skating can sell, the more likey we are to continue seeing Nationals on network TV. We as skating fans really should make a concerted effort to either buy and/or thank the sponsors everytime skating is shown.

Maybe it's just because there's been NO skating for a week after a marathon of it, but I'm really enjoying this exhibition more than I have in years.

HeatherC
02-05-2011, 08:36 PM
This is the most out of order sequence of programs I have ever seen. Alissa skated nearly last in the actual program and here she is barely an hour into the broadcast. Really weird choices NBC (and I am not responsible for my actions if they chack Amanda & Mark). :confused:

Loved Alissa's program though, jump issues aside. :swoon:

Theatregirl1122
02-05-2011, 08:36 PM
Alissa, you are such a beautiful skater. Why must you torture me by skating to this drivel? I loathe this song.

LadyNit
02-05-2011, 08:38 PM
wow! Alissa's program is captivating. the splats were jarring but I liked the choreo. Who helped her create this number?

eta: i'm not fond of this music either, but A's intepretation was so strong.

Cloudy_Gumdrops
I've missed seeing that y spin in competitive programs. I think Siraj did one in her LP, but I feel like we barely see it anymore. Guess it just doesn't get the points.

Cheylana
This is the most out of order sequence of programs I have ever seen. Alissa skated nearly last in the actual program and here she is barely an hour into the broadcast. Really weird choices NBC (and I am not responsible for my actions if they chack Amanda & Mark). :confused:

They must have reordered it based on least to most entertaining (in their opinion). Might explain why they haven't showed Jeremy yet, I found his routine to be among the cutest.

SwingDancer
When I hear this song, there is only one thing I think of liverpool, and I am a Manchester United fan.