PDA

View Full Version : US Nationals Exhibition Saturday 2/5 on NBC

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16

Theatregirl1122
02-05-2011, 09:01 PM
Jeremy looks adorable. I feel like he and Charlie got dressed together.

Oh, actually I think they are skating to the same thing.(well, it's part of Meryl and Charlie's ex). And he and Meryl are BFFs. IT'S A CONSPIRACY.

Cloudy_Gumdrops
02-05-2011, 09:02 PM
I wish Jeremy could be this relaxed during his competition programs.

Theatregirl1122
02-05-2011, 09:04 PM
NBC's re-ordering is hilarious. Not that Jeremy isn't awesome but I think it is funny that they are showing the fourth place man after the Pairs and Ladies champs.

Matryeshka
02-05-2011, 09:05 PM
That might have just become one of my favorite exhibitions of all time. His blade control ability is unbelievable.

Cloudy_Gumdrops
NBC's re-ordering is hilarious. Not that Jeremy isn't awesome but I think it is funny that they are showing the fourth place man after the Pairs and Ladies champs.

I wonder how they decided on the order. I'm thinking they just drew the names out of a hat.

SwingDancer
RYAN BRADLEY!!!!!!!!!!!

Cloudy_Gumdrops
02-05-2011, 09:06 PM
This program is already better than his LP.

4rkidz
Oh G-d I am a United fan, I feel so sorry for you, how is your family taking life without Torres?

well Man U is a swear word in this house ;) Torres was seen as been arrogant an full of himself for many fans so they were happy they got Caroll from Newcastle and he scored is first game :P It's a dark period right now for hubby and daughter :shuffle: meanwhile I'm a Wolves fan (we won today) I'll be happy if we don't get relegated :lol: So not completely thread drift I enjoyed Jeremy's program and impressed with up and coming skaters :P

Theatregirl1122
The commentators say there are no skating fans who weren't happy when Ryan won.

The commentators do not read FSU.

OH! this is the Gene Wilder version? Well that's more exciting. I thought we were talking about the Johnny Depp version.

I wonder how they decided on the order. I'm thinking they just drew the names out of a hat.

I think they ordered it with less entertaining at the beginning and most at the end, honestly.

Cloudy_Gumdrops
02-05-2011, 09:07 PM
OH! this is the Gene Wilder version? Well that's more exciting. I thought we were talking about the Johnny Depp version.

It would've been way more frightening if it was the Depp version.

HeatherC
02-05-2011, 09:08 PM
I loved Jeremy's exhibition just as much on TV as I did in person! So charming and I love how he let his personality out in that program. :)

Ryan's program rocked the house too. Willy Wonka was perfect for him!

My internet is aggravating me this afternoon. It took forever to reload this thread. :wall:

Cloudy_Gumdrops
I think they ordered it with less entertaining at the beginning and most at the end, honestly.

Dornbush was the most entertaining so far imo and he was near the beginning.

4rkidz
no matter he edge quality or whatever.. Ryan is very entertaining :lol: Love it a quad in an exhibition :P

Theatregirl1122
02-05-2011, 09:09 PM
That was very cute from Ryan. I'm really enjoying this exhibition!

Dornbush was the most entertaining so far imo and he was near the beginning.

I'm not saying they were right about everyone (although i don't think Ricky was the most entertaining so far, he was very entertaining), but I think that was their intention.

SwingDancer
02-05-2011, 09:09 PM
well Man U is a swear word in this house ;) Torres was seen as been arrogant an full of himself for many fans so they were happy they got Caroll from Newcastle and he scored is first game :P It's a dark period right now for hubby and daughter :shuffle: meanwhile I'm a Wolves fan (we won today) I'll be happy if we don't get relegated :lol: So not completely thread drift I enjoyed Jeremy's program and impressed with up and coming skaters :P

Luis Suarez scored in his debut, Caroll is injuried and will not be able to play for some time, today was just a bad luck day, United shall bounce back and win the title! Tomorrow is certainly going to be quite the match.

Where is Ryan's hat? I loved Ryan's performance!!!!