PDA

View Full Version : Things That You Would Still Like to Do...

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

*Jen*
02-05-2011, 02:37 PM
I'm actually doing something called the '101 things for 1001 days', which is popular on a lot of blogs. That list mainly includes a LOT of travel, finishing study and starting a real career, and doing random fun things.

For life...well....

I want to be happy, whatever I do. Then I want:
- travel, a LOT. I've already seen about 20 countries (maybe 21? 22?), but they're concentrated on 2 continents so I want to branch out.
- have a job that I enjoy that is paid well enough to support my travel, yet not work so hard that I don't have any quality of life.
- meet someone and fall in love and be happy.
- have children.
- own a house
- learn Spanish
- perfect my French

I'm sure there are more things, but like I said, happiness is the most important. If I never do any of the above, but am happy, then it's alright :)

orbitz
02-05-2011, 03:02 PM
There's only two things I ever wanted out of life since I was a little girl, that was get married and have kids. At my age now ... never.gonna.happen.

I think getting married is still possible at a late age if all you're interested in is being married and don't care about things like love, the person you're getting married to, etc. If you're determined enough to make it happen then it will :).

I mean I'd marry you ... if you're willing to pay my bills, my vacations, my house, my food, etc. ;)

cruisin
02-05-2011, 03:31 PM
There's only two things I ever wanted out of life since I was a little girl, that was get married and have kids. At my age now ... never.gonna.happen.

Maybe it will. You can adopt, if you're menopausal. Never say never :).

Jenya
02-05-2011, 04:45 PM
-Get my dream job as a foreign service officer
-There are so many places I want to travel, but at the top of the list are Russia, Greece, Morocco, Spain and China
-Climb the Great Wall of China
-Hold a baby panda :)
-Find and meet my relatives who still live in Ukraine
-Ski in the Alps
-Go to the Olympics
-Attend allezfred's Eurovision party :lol:

4rkidz
02-05-2011, 05:41 PM
I am a shower person too. I shower and wash my hair before a bath. Scrub out the tub and then enjoy the bath.

That's funny.. I do the opposite.. I love to bathe and will lie then for an hour reading my book and even having a nap.. sometimes just to warm up from the minus twenty weather:yikes: but mostly its my stress reliever. Then after my bath I have a shower.. I had thought about a jacuzzi but I stayed at a hotel recently and it had a soaker tub that was amazing and cheaper than a jacuzzi but so deep..

4rkidz
02-05-2011, 05:46 PM
As time passes, we lose more and more Veterans of WWII. WRT to Easy Company, only a handful are still with us - as of today, only 35 members of Easy are left, and of those, 16 of them are original Toccoa men.

Er, sorry to get off-topic there :o .

Which Grand Prix? :drama: Of Figure Skating, but of course :D . I would love to travel from one country (and continent) to another, both for the skating as well as visiting, touring, and enjoying the cuisine in places all over the world I've never seen (other than in pictures or movies).

thanks so much Cyn for the information i have passed on the info to my siblings as maybe a gift for my dad as he was in the RAF??
I can't believe I missed you were talking about THE grand prix. I feel quite silly :shuffle:
:)