PDA

View Full Version : Tiffany Apologizes for Outing Jonathan Knight

Pages : 1 2 [3]

heckles
01-26-2011, 05:22 AM
I'm more disturbed that they are 39 and 42 and having this conversation over Twitter.

Maybe these two D-listers thought they were alone, as there didn't seem to be anyone around.

Orable
01-26-2011, 05:23 AM
Jonathan Knight looks a lot like Brian Orser in the pic used in that article.

He's aged well :)

ks777
01-26-2011, 07:41 AM
To be honest, I thought all the boy bands were gay...

PeterG
01-26-2011, 08:18 AM
BTW, someone should really educate Tiffany that people don't turn gay due to a bad relationship. Really hope she wasn't serious when she said that.

From the article link (post #1):

"He's fabulous. But he became gay later," she said before jokingly adding that she wasn't sure if she had a hand in "switching" his sexuality.

My guess is that when she jokingly said this, she meant it as a joke. But I'm just guessing... :)

DarrellH
01-26-2011, 01:52 PM
Maybe these two D-listers thought they were alone, as there didn't seem to be anyone around.
:rofl:

Rex
01-26-2011, 02:19 PM
I'm more disturbed that they are 39 and 42 and having this conversation over Twitter.

Two of the most on-point posts on this thread - and funniest :rofl:.
The E! Channel showed scenes from that execrable TV movie they'll be starring in about some swamp monster. They engage in a Dynasty-style catfight. :rolleyes:

judiz
02-01-2011, 12:57 AM
Jonathan "officially" came out today

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/41351063/ns/today-entertainment/

Rex
02-01-2011, 01:25 AM

Well, Peoria had to find out sooner or later...

screech
02-01-2011, 02:46 AM
Jon was actually always my favourite NK.

As for Joey, he tried his hand in acting for a while - I think he was on broadway, and he was also in that Boston Public TV show. And I think it was recently announced that he and his wife are expecting another baby.

If it weren't for the inclusion of the Backstreet Douches, I'd definitely go see NKOTB's show.

judiz
02-01-2011, 02:59 AM
Jon was also my favorite, when I finally got to a New Kids concert, he had already left the group. I saw Joey on Broadway in Wicked, he wasn't bad.

PeterG
02-01-2011, 07:34 AM

I have never been outed by anyone but myself!

I never knew that I would have to do it all over again publicly just because I reunited with NKOTB! I have lived my life very openly and have never hidden the fact that I am gay!

I apologize for not doing so if this is what was expected!

I love living my life being open and honest, but at this time I choose not to discuss my private life any further! My fellow band members don't discuss their private lives with their loved ones and I don't feel that just because I am gay, I should have to discuss mine!

I am so happy for Jon!

I'm glad that this is all out in the open!

Sounds like he is happy with his life!

I hope he has fun touring this summer!