PDA

View Full Version : Tiffany Apologizes for Outing Jonathan Knight

Pages : 1 [2] 3

LuckyCharm
01-25-2011, 08:40 PM
:blah: LC pretending to never :saint: have given or received the gift of sea critters.

:P

:o

Andora
01-25-2011, 08:43 PM
Oh, right. I should've remembered that, because of Wahlberg doing Blue Bloods and that simultaneously. (He does a good job on Blue Bloods -- sometimes I look at him being the no-nonsense cop and think, "I can't believe you're one of the New Kids!" :lol: )

I completely agree. He's decent in some other movies, as well. My brother really admired his work, and would hate it when I'd say "Oh, the New Kid?" to bug him. :P

Rex
01-25-2011, 08:45 PM
ETA: I hope your second post doesn't mean what I think it does and if it does how on earth do you know?I subscribed to this newsletter that made mention of a certain situation...

:blah: LC pretending to never :saint: have given or received the gift of sea critters.

:P:rofl:

Hard-shell sea critters or soft-shell? They ain't from Long John Silver's...

Poor guy was always in a bad mood. So crabby :slinkaway

judiz
01-25-2011, 09:18 PM
We use to call Jordan "crab boy" because rumor had it he always had a case of them. Fans always knew Jon was gay because he was the only one not bed hopping with the groupies at the hotels.

BTW, someone should really educate Tiffany that people don't turn gay due to a bad relationship. Really hope she wasn't serious when she said that.

Southpaw
01-25-2011, 09:33 PM
They ain't from Long John Silver's...

Long John Silver? I hear he has a wooden......leg.

ks777
01-25-2011, 10:20 PM
We use to call Jordan "crab boy" because rumor had it he always had a case of them. Fans always knew Jon was gay because he was the only one not bed hopping with the groupies at the hotels.

BTW, someone should really educate Tiffany that people don't turn gay due to a bad relationship. Really hope she wasn't serious when she said that.

I thought Joey McIntyre was like 12yo back then? Was he sleeping with the groupies too?

LuckyCharm
01-25-2011, 10:24 PM
I thought Joey McIntyre was like 12yo back then? Was he sleeping with the groupies too?

Didn't they get really successful with their 2nd album? He must have been 14-15 by then I think. I don't know about Joey specifically, but if not it wasn't because he was too young.

BigB08822
01-25-2011, 10:39 PM
I am confused by all of this because I thought Knight was "out" but just never made a media spectacle about it. He never wanted to appear on a show or out himself in a book like some other pseudo celebrities we know. ;) So I don't think Tiffany did him any harm and she wouldn't have said what she said if she knew he was still in the closet.

Beefcake
01-25-2011, 10:53 PM
I don't know about Joey specifically, but if not it wasn't because he was too young.
Same here. Joey was a boy "in their day," so I never gave him much thought. But, then, years later, I saw him on DWTS. beep beep! :lol:

AliasJohnDoe
01-25-2011, 11:24 PM
Wow, major Eighties flashback!! I can't remember the last time I heard anything about either of them.

SYFY has a movie starring Tiffany and Debbie Gibson called "Mega Python VS Gatoroid". They even have a Dynasty-type brawl!!!! :rofl:

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2010/06/debbie-gibson-vs-tiffany-80s-teen-queens-brawl-in-syfys-mega-python-vs-gatoroid.html

Rex
01-26-2011, 12:19 AM
We use to call Jordan "crab boy" because rumor had it he always had a case of them. Fans always knew Jon was gay because he was the only one not bed hopping with the groupies at the hotels. And crabs, although they can be transmitted sexually, are also about bad hygiene as well. Jon always was so polite in his interviews too.

BTW, someone should really educate Tiffany that people don't turn gay due to a bad relationship. Really hope she wasn't serious when she said that. I know that sounded a bit :eek: to me as well.

Long John Silver? I hear he has a wooden......leg.:lol: now, you stop that....

I thought Joey McIntyre was like 12yo back then? Was he sleeping with the groupies too? :rofl: Twelve-year olds get bonahs up theah in Bahhhston too, wicked bonahs they do!

DarrellH
01-26-2011, 01:00 AM
Jonathan Knight looks a lot like Brian Orser in the pic used in that article.

taf2002
01-26-2011, 03:52 AM
I opened this thread because I had no idea who Tiffany or Jonathan Knight is. Still don't really.

Satellitegirl
01-26-2011, 04:04 AM
Tiffany - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=826PTEuHKhE

And Jonathan was in New Kids on the Block http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZusIOLDRs8

ArtisticFan
01-26-2011, 05:09 AM
I'm more disturbed that they are 39 and 42 and having this conversation over Twitter.