PDA

View Full Version : Your fav. Skater as a Freestyler VS. in a Partnership.

FSWer
01-23-2011, 12:39 AM
Ok....I believe this may be the first time this topic has ever been bought up. But knowing that there are a lot of skaters who do BOTH Freestyle AND Partnership skating,I thought this might be an interesting topic.What I would like to know today is...in your own opinion. Do you like seeing your fav. Skater better as a Freestyler OR in a Partnership? Please include name of skater. As well as specify Pairs or Ice-Dance if you prefer them in their Partnership. You may include if the Partnership is now Retired. For example..... For me I loved seeing Katie Orscher as a Pairs Skater with Garrett. Then as a Freestyle Skater. Though I must admit that I think Katie DOES make an EXELENT Freestyler. Ok people......GO!!!!!

Carmen Ovsiannikov
01-23-2011, 03:14 AM
I guess this one is kind of obvious. I grew to love I&Z; they had a couple of programs in particular that were excellent and showed off how well they grew as a team. However, I love watching John Zimmerman skate freestyle. In the SOI on NBC thread sohamlib said she (he?) missed John in the tour and I agree. He truly came into his own after Kyoko decided to take a break.