PDA

View Full Version : Elvis Music from 1995

mtnskater
01-17-2011, 02:10 AM
I was just converting a show from 1995 to DVD titled Elvis on Ice today. Elvis does a program to this crazy latin/disco/techno pop song with crowing rooster noises interspersed. Can anyone tell me the name of this song and the artist. I want to put this on a party tape. Too funny. Where he got this one is beyond me.

quartz
01-17-2011, 02:10 PM
damn - i know exactly which one you are talking about and can't for the life of me remember what it is called - but I'll keep thinking!

Ozzisk8tr
01-17-2011, 02:22 PM
Elvis Stoijko? Crowing rooster noises? Could it be that song written for him titled "I'm such a cock"?

professordeb
01-17-2011, 02:54 PM
Elvis Stoijko? Crowing rooster noises? Could it be that song written for him titled "I'm such a cock"?

:rolleyes:

quartz
01-17-2011, 03:18 PM
it might be " El Gallinero" by Ramirez - I'm at work, so I can't actually listen to a clip to see if its right, but I'm thinking this is it.

antmanb
01-17-2011, 04:50 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

mtnskater
01-18-2011, 04:55 AM
it might be " El Gallinero" by Ramirez - I'm at work, so I can't actually listen to a clip to see if its right, but I'm thinking this is it.

Thanks Quartz...right on the money! I went to I-Tunes and it is the El Gallinero Tambalea version. Believe it or not there are several versions of this song. It cracks me up just listening to it. Also great for an aerobic workout. So funny that Elvis skated to this...but it worked for him.

blue_idealist
01-19-2011, 01:10 AM

I used ot be an Elvis fan, but I have to admit that's SO funny

Ozzisk8tr
01-19-2011, 05:57 AM
I used ot be an Elvis fan, but I have to admit that's SO funny

Thank you. I used to be a huge Elvis fan too. Then he gave some interviews... :scream: