PDA

View Full Version : Evan Bates injury update; he and Samuelson will attend the FD at US Nationals

Pages : 1 [2]

Pratfall
01-16-2011, 07:28 PM
I so hope he can overcome this setback. They are one of my favourite couples, and I was really looking forward to seeing them this year.

Hope he gets the thumbs up following those tests.:)

kwanette
01-16-2011, 08:17 PM
I love this team! What a wit he has!

modern_muslimah
01-16-2011, 10:27 PM
I've really missed them this and can't wait to see them again! I'm glad his recovery is going well and that they've been using the time off to their advantage.

literaryfreak
01-17-2011, 02:48 AM
I'm going to Nationals for the first time and it seems so wrong that they won't be competing. I wonder if he'll throw down a UMichigan shirt/sweatshirt for Meryl and Charlie to wave in the K&C. And one for Alex too, for that matter.

Theatregirl1122
01-17-2011, 03:11 AM
I'm going to Nationals for the first time and it seems so wrong that they won't be competing. I wonder if he'll throw down a UMichigan shirt/sweatshirt for Meryl and Charlie to wave in the K&C. And one for Alex too, for that matter.

Clearly he needs to throw UMich SOCKS.

literaryfreak
01-17-2011, 03:34 AM
Clearly he needs to throw UMich SOCKS.

+5 bonus pts

Gramps
01-20-2011, 01:59 PM
No one misses them more than Emily's gramps & the family. I have skating withdrawal even when I have to go from March to the fall without seeing them. But it will be great being with them for awhile at Nationals. Everything seems to be going as expected. Hang in there guys. As it was said EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT.

skatesindreams
01-20-2011, 03:07 PM
Add me to the number missing their skating and awaiting their return.

Gramps, I can only imagine how worrisome this has been for you. Thanks for sharing your thoughts here..
I'm so glad that you will be with Evan and Emily in Greensboro.

Gramps
01-20-2011, 04:51 PM
Ya thanks. The family was going to have a mini reunion & watch them skate. We had bought over 100 tickets for the senior dance. Sec 114. Luckly we have been able to sell quite a few but do have some left if anyone still needs any. Awe the ups & downs of life.

Jessica
01-20-2011, 08:30 PM
Ya thanks. The family was going to have a mini reunion & watch them skate. We had bought over 100 tickets for the senior dance. Sec 114. Luckly we have been able to sell quite a few but do have some left if anyone still needs any. Awe the ups & downs of life.

Emily's lucky to have a grandparent like you.

I'm so disappointed for them but look forward to them being back next season.