PDA

View Full Version : New FSU Judging Game - 1994 Euro Ladies FS

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

CantALoop
01-19-2011, 08:21 PM
I'm sure a lot of people will disagree, but I think even though her positions and lines weren't all that great, at her best Surya did have some musicality and timed elements and movements to accents or highlights in the music.

That being said, how are the scores coming along Aussie Willy? :)

Marco
01-20-2011, 03:09 AM
I'm sure a lot of people will disagree, but I think even though her positions and lines weren't all that great, at her best Surya did have some musicality and timed elements and movements to accents or highlights in the music.

I never felt her musicality or expressiveness was her burden. I even found her somewhat exciting at times. It was always her skating skills and technique that did her in.

Aussie Willy
01-20-2011, 09:58 AM
At this stage I only have 3 lots of marks submitted by judges. Am presently entering them in. If anyone else wants to submit marks, please send them to me at kwillyau@internode.on.net.

Marco
01-20-2011, 03:24 PM
aussie willy if you can wait til weekend I can send my marks in then :)

bartek
01-20-2011, 08:43 PM
aussie willy if you can wait til weekend I can send my marks in then :)

The same with me.

Aussie Willy
01-20-2011, 09:44 PM
If anyone else wants to play I will forward you gkelly's calls by PM.

There is no hurry with this so more can join in if they want.

bartek
01-29-2011, 12:12 AM
I have one queastion about the calls from gkelly. Where is double flip Witt did after second triple salchow? I thought it should've been called as 3S+2F+SEQ. Maybe you put it by accident beetwen 3Lz and 3L+2T in Surya's program (since there's no 2F there in Surya's program)?

Vagabond
07-13-2011, 08:47 PM
*BUMP*

Since the 1994 Olympics FS is being discussed (yet again) in another thread, I was wondering what happened to this judging game.

Baiul landed five triple jumps in her Euros FS, but didn't do a true combination (only what might very charitably called a 2A+2T sequence) and had no footwork sequence. While Kerrigan was, of course, not one of the entrants in this competition, it would be interesting to see how Baiul would fare under CoP.