View Full Version : PSOTY 2010 FINAL POLL

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Pavla2304
01-09-2011, 09:57 AM
Maxim Trankov :D

Finnice
01-09-2011, 10:07 AM
John Kerr just posted this on Facebook:

"I hear that voting has begun for PSOTY. I refuse to relinquish my Title to anyone I deem not worthy ;-)"

:P:P:P

I just love him more and more!
Who would Sinead vote?;)

skategal
01-09-2011, 04:48 PM
Stephan's VERY good looking, but he doesn't radiate "do me with bad 70s music playing in the background." There's a difference between good-looking, even really good-looking, and :grope:

So, with that in mind, really the only TRUE winner of this year's PSOTY is Trankov.

Word. :respec:

CantALoop
01-09-2011, 08:10 PM

"I hear that voting has begun for PSOTY. I refuse to relinquish my Title to anyone I deem not worthy ;-)"

:rofl: Is this the first time a skater has directly mentioned the PSOTY award?

I lurve me that Scotsman. :swoon::psoty:

Fergus
01-09-2011, 08:46 PM
I lurve me that Scotsman. :swoon::psoty:

Who knows, maybe winning the PSOTY award gives 'em locker room cred! :lol:

If I can't find haggis before my royal wedding brunch in April, I want John to be my representative Scottish dish. :D

Aussie Willy
01-09-2011, 09:57 PM
Fergus - why is your location Melbourne? Are you coming here? Or is that Melbourne in Florida?

SamuraiK
01-09-2011, 10:25 PM
Soooo freaking hard to choose LOL.. I went with Lanotte in the end.. thats latin hotness at its best, but I can see why Trankov is leading.. he woul've been my second choice.

Poje and Andreev are damn fine, but too tall for my taste (I like short guys like myself LOL).. Moir is georgeous but the vibe of cockiness he's been showing the last 2 years has been a major turn off.

BTW, even though I wouldnt vote for him, what kind of thread is this without Joubert and defending ultra hot POSTY John Kerr??!!!...:duh:

Fergus
01-10-2011, 12:50 AM
Fergus - why is your location Melbourne? Are you coming here? Or is that Melbourne in Florida?

Come January each year, I am at the Australian Open, US Nats, Can Nats, and Euros.......in SPIRIT! ;)

Aussie Willy
01-10-2011, 01:39 AM
Come January each year, I am at the Australian Open, US Nats, Can Nats, and Euros.......in SPIRIT! ;)
:lol: Oh what a shame. Why don't you come to the Australian Open one year and I will go to the tennis with you.

Fergus
01-10-2011, 03:28 AM
:lol: Oh what a shame. Why don't you come to the Australian Open one year and I will go to the tennis with you.

Cheers! :40beers:

museksk8r
01-10-2011, 01:44 PM
BTW, even though I wouldnt vote for him, what kind of thread is this without Joubert and defending ultra hot POSTY John Kerr??!!!...:duh:

I think the rules say that because Joubert and Kerr are past winners, they could not be nominated again.

let`s talk
01-10-2011, 03:25 PM
Stephan's VERY good looking, but he doesn't radiate "do me with bad 70s music playing in the background."

i didn't exist in 70s. for me Stephan is fine. No! more than fine!!!

LilJen
01-10-2011, 04:27 PM

It's just unfortunate he can't be nominated again. . . However: Once a PSOTY, always a PSOTY!!

Beefcake
01-10-2011, 05:20 PM
Heh, :lol: love John's Facebooking this.

Was planning to :mitchell: finals due to the swarthy Contesti being robbed in semis;

but, the Scot has reminded me that PSOTY is bigger than all of us ... it's our duty to vote. :P

MysticHaze
01-10-2011, 09:46 PM
I voted for Tranky!