PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Weir comes out in People Mag (threads merged)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

briancoogaert
01-06-2011, 08:44 PM
Very interesting, indeed...

clarie
01-06-2011, 09:17 PM
:lol::lol::lol::scream::scream::scream:

Zokko!
01-06-2011, 09:22 PM
So what? Maybe he finds an interesting/interested, nice lesbian woman with same mentality ... :cool:

Love ya, Johnny! :encore:

ks777
01-06-2011, 09:23 PM
Not surprised that he is gay. Who didn't know he wasn't? Maybe he can marry a butch lady who is looking for a fem boy? How about Rosie O'Donell?

Badams
01-06-2011, 09:32 PM
I'm pretty sure we already knew he is gay, I don't think that's the point. He came out when he was ready on his own terms.

Beefcake
01-06-2011, 09:34 PM
Not surprised that he is gay. Who didn't know he wasn't? Maybe he can marry a butch lady who is looking for a fem boy? How about Rosie O'Donell?
Nope, Johnny messed that up by coming out. Rosie only crushes on closeted gay men! coughtomcruisecough

aliceanne
01-06-2011, 09:36 PM
Well, Cole Porter did it, and then there was Tiny Tim ('60's) and Miss Vicki. He was more of a media freak than Johnny.

I realize Johnny is young and he and his peers like all that pop stuff, but I just wish he would focus more on skating!

Aussie Willy
01-06-2011, 09:43 PM
OMG tell me it can't be true!!!!:eek::lol:

What woman wouldn't want him as a husband. He would be interested in the things they are, particularly if they were a skating fan. And probably would give fabulous make up and fashion hints. And when it comes to shopping they would have a hard time keeping up with him.

And the best thing - you wouldn't need to do the housework!!!!

kwanette
01-06-2011, 09:43 PM
Question is ... which woman would want him as a "husband" :rofl:

I might. My house would be a lot cleaner than it is now and my wardrobe would double.

ninadel
01-06-2011, 09:46 PM
Hmm, well no surprise. I'm sure he's "coming out" because he'll be much more marketable as an outright flamboyant gay man rather than this "ambiguous" act he's been pulling for years. So how long now before he gets a show on Bravo?

Ituriel
01-06-2011, 09:48 PM
Question is ... which woman would want him as a "husband" :rofl:

Lady Gaga!!! :2faced:

CantALoop
01-06-2011, 09:56 PM
OMG tell me it can't be true!!!!:eek::lol:

What woman wouldn't want him as a husband. He would be interested in the things they are, particularly if they were a skating fan. And probably would give fabulous make up and fashion hints. And when it comes to shopping they would have a hard time keeping up with him.

And the best thing - you wouldn't need to do the housework!!!!

:encore: for Johnny

My hag agrees with you. She said, "Wow, a husband who likes all the things I do and won't bother me for sex or get me pregnant? Where do I sign up?"

Aussie Willy
01-06-2011, 10:04 PM
My hag agrees with you. She said, "Wow, a husband who likes all the things I do and won't bother me for sex or get me pregnant? Where do I sign up?"
Exactly!!!! :D

Veronika
01-06-2011, 10:09 PM

Are you actually married, or just life partners? :)

Carolla5501
01-06-2011, 10:19 PM
I like JW as a skater. I somehow have very little interest in the rest of his life and probably won't buy his book/CD etc.. (OK maybe on the $1 table next year!) So the "publicity" of coming out etc isn't going to make him money from me... maybe it will work for others and he will get $$$ because this is all calucated to "sell books" :) (Nothing wrong with that, people do it all the time!)