PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Weir comes out in People Mag (threads merged)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]

HisWeirness
01-13-2011, 04:08 AM
(And I mean that in a COMPLETELY asexual way...) :D
I just wish to go on record that I have nothing against asexuals. I have asexual friends. But I don't understand why they feel the constant need to flaunt their asexuality.

;)

twinsissv
01-13-2011, 04:26 AM
I just wish to go on record that I have nothing against asexuals. I have asexual friends. But I don't understand why they feel the constant need to flaunt their asexuality.

;)

:lol: Well...this should cover just about EVERYBODY!!! :rofl:

Finnice
01-13-2011, 06:02 AM
I just wish to go on record that I have nothing against heterosexuals. I have heterosexual friends. But I don't understand why they feel the constant need to flaunt their sexuality. To me, it is a private matter. I see no need to know about their sex lives or love lives or who they are kissing out of wedlock. I honestly don't have ANYTHING against heterosexuals. But sometimes it seems like their whole lives revolve around sex and the need to constantly push it into other people's faces. "Look at my wedding ring! I'm heterosexual and I married a heterosexual! We have heterosexual sex now!!" Or, "Look at my baby (and or baby pics)! It is the offspring of us heterosexuals and the heterosexual sex we constantly have!!!" Sometimes I just think there is some kind of insecurity about their sexuality that makes them flaunt themselves so! But I don't have anything against heterosexuals. Truly. I even have a heterosexual in my family.

:drama: I am afraid we just have to tolerate it. We live in the 21st century, after all. We are not ignorant any more.;)

Suezq2568
01-13-2011, 06:24 AM
I don't know how it sounded on radio. I saw it on the E network. For about seven years before Howard Stern went to Sirius there was a television version of his radio show on E.

Gellar's body language was unreal. Every time Kwan squirmed and tried to deflect a question, Gellar jumped in and posed and postured. She was using Kwan's discomfort to her advantage every step of the way.

Yes, Her Kwan-ness was on Howard. Say what you will about him, but he has interviewed some of the biggest names in the world, and has gotten them to give up more than anyone else. #1 being Paul McCartney. Ozzy and Sharon are on a lot, and in the last few months, Jay Z and Billy Joel. Billy was epic, playing his greatest hits on piano live in the studio. Piers Morgan - who has also been on the show - and is taking over for Larry King on CNN - wanted Howard to be his very first guest, but Howard said no. However, he is going to be on during Pier's first week.

igniculus
01-13-2011, 07:55 AM
Doing such things means that one is gay? :confused:

Well, if you're a male, it kinda comes accross odd. :P

Cosmic Connect
01-13-2011, 01:59 PM
Say what you will about him, but he has interviewed some of the biggest names in the world, and has gotten them to give up more than anyone else. #1 being Paul McCartney.

By Stern's own admission, he was very un-Sternlike in the McCartney interview. He treated him with total reverance.

For the average celebrity, he's always trying to come up with something that will make them as uncomfortable as possible. Some deflect him quite adeptly. Others fumble. Some spill their guts -- witness David Arquette.

The general sentiment is don't go on the show unless you're prepared to be dissected.