PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Weir comes out in People Mag (threads merged)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14

Suezq2568
01-12-2011, 06:39 AM
Johnny told Howard Stern yesterday that he would like to marry a women and have his fun on the side with a man, while his wife got hers on the side. He also said he felt up Kelly Osbourne, and gave up details about the length of his ...well..uhh..you know....and other sexual details. Graphic interview where Howard danced to Johnny's single and they flirted with each other...The interview was classic Howard...but Johnny may come to regret all he gave up....

cmkrcwi
01-12-2011, 07:16 AM
No he won't. Johnny's a famewhore, he will say anything and do anything for attention.

igniculus
01-12-2011, 10:18 AM
Gosh. :rolleyes:

VALuvsMKwan
01-12-2011, 12:25 PM
Just downright tacky IMHO.

Suezq2568
01-12-2011, 02:53 PM
Here's a YouTube link to Johnny's interview with Howard Stern.

Warning: Graphic content and language.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ghq9iynxM

made_in_canada
01-12-2011, 04:35 PM
One of the most disturbing things about the Howard Stern interview is his attitude about food :eek: I can't believe that he doesn't find anything wrong with his "training" diet.

PeterG
01-12-2011, 05:29 PM
Awww, why? :) I think they're kinda sweet.

I just wish to go on record that I have nothing against heterosexuals. I have heterosexual friends. But I don't understand why they feel the constant need to flaunt their sexuality. To me, it is a private matter. I see no need to know about their sex lives or love lives or who they are kissing out of wedlock. I honestly don't have ANYTHING against heterosexuals. But sometimes it seems like their whole lives revolve around sex and the need to constantly push it into other people's faces. "Look at my wedding ring! I'm heterosexual and I married a heterosexual! We have heterosexual sex now!!" Or, "Look at my baby (and or baby pics)! It is the offspring of us heterosexuals and the heterosexual sex we constantly have!!!" Sometimes I just think there is some kind of insecurity about their sexuality that makes them flaunt themselves so! But I don't have anything against heterosexuals. Truly. I even have a heterosexual in my family.

taf2002
01-12-2011, 05:42 PM
I just wish to go on record that I have nothing against heterosexuals. I have heterosexual friends. But I don't understand why they feel the constant need to flaunt their sexuality. To me, it is a private matter. I see no need to know about their sex lives or love lives or who they are kissing out of wedlock. I honestly don't have ANYTHING against heterosexuals. But sometimes it seems like their whole lives revolve around sex and the need to constantly push it into other people's faces. "Look at my wedding ring! I'm heterosexual and I married a heterosexual! We have heterosexual sex now!!" Or, "Look at my baby (and or baby pics)! It is the offspring of us heterosexuals and the heterosexual sex we constantly have!!!" Sometimes I just think there is some kind of insecurity about their sexuality that makes them flaunt themselves so! But I don't have anything against heterosexuals. Truly. I even have a heterosexual in my family.

Which one is Johnny?

Polymer Bob
01-12-2011, 06:02 PM
I remember reading somewhere that Michelle was on Howard Stern shortly after Nagano. Howard tried to drag Michelle down into the depths, but she wouldn't be dragged.

Jot the Dot Dot
01-12-2011, 06:02 PM
Live and let live. End of story.

jennifer
01-12-2011, 06:16 PM
I have been a fan of his for years. Too bad he will now be least known for his great skating. He should have just kept his mouth shut and done what he enjoys career-wise. People can be straight or gay and skate, or design clothes, etc. We are not all that "into" him. Unfortunately, he is taking the low road. I have known for years that he is gay, or at least with those inclinations. You would have to be a do-do to not see it. But the reality tv junk and "tell-all" books. He has more talent than that and can earn a great living using talents, not parading his "weir"dness. It is like Lady Gaga, a little goes a long way. Does anyone really care how she sings anymore, or have ever?

taf2002
01-12-2011, 06:51 PM
I remember reading somewhere that Michelle was on Howard Stern shortly after Nagano. Howard tried to drag Michelle down into the depths, but she wouldn't be dragged.

IIRC she wasn't on his show. He was interviewing people as they left some award show, I think the Oscars. She was with Sarah Jessica Parker & he asked both of them some pretty sleazy questions. He asked 17yr old Michelle if she was still a virgin. Neither woman answered anything & got away from him as quickly as possible.

olympic
01-12-2011, 07:39 PM
IIRC she wasn't on his show. He was interviewing people as they left some award show, I think the Oscars. She was with Sarah Jessica Parker & he asked both of them some pretty sleazy questions. He asked 17yr old Michelle if she was still a virgin. Neither woman answered anything & got away from him as quickly as possible.

Actually, she was with Sarah Michelle Gellar...

Wyliefan
01-12-2011, 07:52 PM

Oh, so that explains it. I had heard once that she was on his show, and I never could understand why, as she's always been so classy and dignified.

PeterG
01-12-2011, 08:50 PM
Which one is Johnny?

You can see his flagrant, flamboyant heterosexual-ness here:

Nevertheless, he might have tried this or that. (http://i52.tinypic.com/2rpf9me.jpg) ;)