PDA

View Full Version : V Thread 2011 - Second Season

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

HeatherC
01-05-2011, 02:30 AM
I figured someone needed to start a V thread tonight since the show is finally back and a lot of people seem excited for it to be back. So far I can all ready tell the show is a little darker this year and I love it. Bring on the action! :D

Twilight1
01-05-2011, 03:19 AM
I am really happy that the show is back. I thought the first season was very good so looking forward to this one!

HisWeirness
01-05-2011, 03:24 AM
I definitely saw a bit more gore than I think we saw last season.

I was both :eek: and :lol: at Anna using her tail to stab that ship captain to death. She seems to get so campy sometimes AND now it looks like Racquel Welch is her mom! :drama:

:wuzrobbed Not enough Joshua in this episode, and he can't remember anything? :( :watch:

HeatherC
01-05-2011, 03:36 AM
I definitely saw a bit more gore than I think we saw last season.

I was both :eek: and :lol: at Anna using her tail to stab that ship captain to death. She seems to get so campy sometimes AND now it looks like Racquel Welch is her mom! :drama:

:wuzrobbed Not enough Joshua in this episode, and he can't remember anything? :( :watch:

That's actually Jane Badler, the original Diana, who's playing Anna's mother and I can't wait to see her this season. I think I read she's in more than a few episodes. :cheer2:

I agree about Joshua too. I hope that last part changes! :(

I really liked the darker, more intense show tonight and if they keep that up all season, they should more than hook a few new fans. Great episode tonight! :D

HeatherC
01-05-2011, 03:47 AM
V Spoilers from TV Guide in case anyone is interested in reading it (http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tvguide.com%2Fnews%2Fv-abc-spoilers-1027275.aspx&h=884dd)

Buzz
01-05-2011, 03:50 AM
YAY for Joshua being back and same for the original Diane! :cheer2:

P.S.
Just found the new thread.... LOL

AliasJohnDoe
01-05-2011, 04:06 AM
So glad "V" is back!!! Great episode!!! :kickass:

mon125
01-05-2011, 09:23 PM
Yeah!!! I loved when the original Diana appeared.:respec::respec:

PeterG
01-05-2011, 10:59 PM
That's actually Jane Badler, the original Diana, who's playing Anna's mother and I can't wait to see her this season. I think I read she's in more than a few episodes. :cheer2:

Thanks for this info. I watched the show last night with my Mom and at the end of the episode I said, "I wish they had cast someone famous as Anna's mother...that ending would have had a much greater impact that way". I had read somewhere that the actress from the 80's version was going to appear in this series, but I forgot all about that watching this episode (guess I didn't see much of the original series!)

walei
01-06-2011, 01:06 AM
I love V! It was my favorite show on TV behind Lost and Spartacus. So glad this show is back, hope it will do well in the ratings to continue on. I read that ABC cut the season down to 10 episodes from 13 :(

lmarie086
01-06-2011, 03:22 AM
I never got to see the first season, and now it isn't available on hulu anymore! :( I've seen clips here and there though and it looks amazing, so maybe I'll start with the second season anyway.

love skating
01-06-2011, 06:33 PM
Casting spoiler from TV Guide:

I read that Marc Singer from the original is going to be on it - I think it said he'll be in the season finale! First Badler and now Singer!

Buzz
01-06-2011, 07:18 PM
Ick @ Marc Singer coming back to the show.

HeatherC
01-12-2011, 02:25 AM
I've been sick as all get out this whole day but I thought I would bump this thread up before I crash later so other fans didn't have to find it. I'm just hoping I can stay awake for the rest of the show at this point. I hate being sick. :(

Great show so far tonight. I really like the amped up action the producers are bringing this year. :)

Buzz
01-12-2011, 02:29 AM
Loving the Diane vs Anna show downs! :cheer: