PDA

View Full Version : Miki Ando's triple-triple combinations video

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Lainerb
01-05-2011, 10:52 PM
look at Irina's lutz or Midori's axel!

Irina's lutz took off on a flat, so I wouldn't say her technique was as solid as Ando's in that aspect.

miki88
01-06-2011, 01:07 AM
No because Rochette doesn't have a triple-triple. But I really admire her ability to pull off seven triple programs with full set of triples, additionally her height and flow are quite good. But Miki, Irina or Midori beside their all triples consistantly landed in competitions have very difficult triple-triples, Midori even her famous triple axel. Irina and Midori are also superior to Miki, Mao, Joannie and even Yu-Na in terms of heigt, look at Irina's lutz or Midori's axel! The only thing Yu-Na lacks to be the second best jumper after Midori is triple loop.

But Miki hardly gets her 3-3 ratified anymore. She doesn't even attempt them much either now. So I really don't think she's that much better. Irina's jumps have much height but not that much flow. Midori and Tonya are the best natural jumpers. Yuna has some of the best technique.

judgejudy27
01-06-2011, 04:50 AM
The best 3 jumpers I ever have seen are definitely Ito, Harding, and Yu Na Kim. Harding is the least consistent of those three by far though.

miki88
01-06-2011, 04:58 AM
The best 3 jumpers I ever have seen are definitely Ito, Harding, and Yu Na Kim. Harding is the least consistent of those three by far though.

It's because she doesn't like to practice. I believe she got as far soley based on her natural talent. Too bad she couldn't treasure it.

judgejudy27
01-06-2011, 02:53 PM
Yeah I think Harding was probably an even more talented jumper than Ito. Amazing what she could have been with stronger work ethic. And she was a talented skater too with very good spins, basic skating and edges, positions when she was younger t oo.