PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Bradley will make his season debut at US Nationals

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

HisWeirness
01-05-2011, 07:07 PM
Looking forward to seeing Ryan skate at Nationals! :D

caseyedwards
01-05-2011, 07:15 PM
Ice network has an interview with Ryan up-he says his LP will be the same as last year's, since he didn't have time to get a new LP, and the SP will be the Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy number he did in the Boitano Show.

When I saw the BWBB on that show I was actually hoping that would be a competitive program!

clarie
01-05-2011, 08:48 PM
As a Canadian who's watched (not all live) the U.S. male skaters, I think that Ryan had the most memorable program of all of them last year. I really especially enjoyed his LP. That guy has charisma, and I hope he does well at U.S. Nats. I'll be watching :)

Spartacus
01-05-2011, 09:44 PM
I Love Ryan! With Evan and Johnny not there:(, this is great news!:rollin:Wheeeeeee:lol:

nubka
01-05-2011, 09:47 PM
As a Canadian who's watched (not all live) the U.S. male skaters, I think that Ryan had the most memorable program of all of them last year. I really especially enjoyed his LP. That guy has charisma, and I hope he does well at U.S. Nats. I'll be watching :)

ITA! He really had the crowd in his hands - it was great! :watch:

rudi
01-06-2011, 03:21 PM
I don't think I will make it to Nationals this year, but I'll be cheering for Ryan from my living room. I hope he kills it at Nationals.

Good luck!

judgejudy27
01-06-2011, 03:26 PM
I am amazed so many in this thread seem to think he can win Nationals. I wouldnt mind it but Abbott would have to fall a whole bunch of times (basically the equivalent of what Chan would have to do now to lose to Abbott) for Bradley to have a hope of beating him. And Abbott seems to peak at Nationals, he has the last 2 years when he destroyed Lysacek , those years eventual World and Olympic winner. I just hope Ryan makes the podium and makes the World team if possible, and most of all has a great event for himself.

casken
01-06-2011, 03:35 PM
I am amazed so many in this thread seem to think he can win Nationals.

Can you point those people out, becuase I read back and only one person actually said they think he has a shot at winning, and even that was just a "I have a feeling" comment from Jenna. Everyone is just hoping he does well, and saying how great it would be if he pulled an upset.

Listen, I know you live to be that raincloud of pessimism that pisses all over other people's threads, but let's show a little restraint ok? ;)

attyfan
01-06-2011, 03:39 PM
I am amazed so many in this thread seem to think he can win Nationals. I wouldnt mind it but Abbott would have to fall a whole bunch of times (basically the equivalent of what Chan would have to do now to lose to Abbott) for Bradley to have a hope of beating him. And Abbott seems to peak at Nationals, he has the last 2 years when he destroyed Lysacek , those years eventual World and Olympic winner. I just hope Ryan makes the podium and makes the World team if possible, and most of all has a great event for himself.

Considering that the US Nat champ has not been the guy to medal at Worlds (or Olys) since 2000, I hope that Bradley doesn't win Nats; that way, he can win Worlds!