PDA

View Full Version : So, What Are You Doing Tonight...?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

mmscfdcsu
01-01-2011, 07:03 AM
Enjoying the warm weather and watching old movies on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXKt0aahADg&NR=1

agalisgv
01-01-2011, 07:30 AM
Happy New Year everyone!!!

We went out to eat, then went out for dessert. Next we went bowling, and then played in the arcade. Afterward we went downtown to watch the fireworks, and then stopped by to say 'hi' to some friends. We just got back, and other than the cold, it was a great New Year's Eve :).

nubka
01-01-2011, 07:55 AM
Happy New Year Everyone !!!

Barbeque, a Twilight Zone marathon, and a hot game of Racko with my husband - fun evening! :) :) :)

millyskate
01-01-2011, 11:16 AM
Happy New Year everyone!
I was with friends, playing Jungle Speed :P

my little pony
01-01-2011, 05:50 PM
I'm trying to be patient but I can't wait for PDDilemma to recap her night.

AliasJohnDoe
01-01-2011, 05:58 PM
I've decided to start taking the x-mas decorations down today. :D

Happy New Year everyone!!!!

skatefan
01-01-2011, 06:09 PM
I've decided to start taking the x-mas decorations down today. :D

Happy New Year everyone!!!!
Mine are happy a-twinkling for a few more days yet :P

Watched the Oberstdorf Gala earlier, now having yummy lasagne and salad, watching Indiana Jones and the Crystal skull, Death by Chocolate cake later :swoon: And bought a new winter coat in the sales :)

Happy New Year everyone :40beers:

Grannyfan
01-01-2011, 07:23 PM
I went to bed around nine with the dog and Paul Scofield's Martin Chuzzlewit. How's that for a wild celebration?

2010 was a year of sadness for me and my family; this one has to be better. Happy New Year!

kia_4EverOnIce
01-01-2011, 08:58 PM
Risiko online against my brothers!!!

Happy New Year!!!

JumpinBug
01-02-2011, 01:06 AM
I'm also waiting for the slipper report. :(

SoNaoWat?
01-02-2011, 03:29 AM
Late to the discussion, but:

I am really rather too old for this, but as I was kid-free, parent-free, and working-early-the-next-day-free, I planned to go out to the bar where my cousin is a bouncer and listen to bad karaoke (possibly sing some), and get flat wasted, or as some people around here say, "get to' up from the flo' up." Don't ask me why I wanted to- I'm not sure. I just did.

Fate had other plans though, and I ended up getting together with a friend of mine who was here from Colorado visiting her mom. Went to her mom's house, sat around with her and her partner and three teenage kids, played games a little, snacked a little, visited, caught up, etc. (I hadn't seen her in 3 years, not since she came all the way here from Colorado for my ill-fated wedding.) My other cousin who went to school with us came over too, after she got off work from WalMart at 10:00. We watched the ball drop, toasted with some rather gross champagne, and left at a little before 2:00.

So I spent today cleaning house, taking the tree and Christmas stuff down, etc. Now I just realized it's almost 9:30, and perhaps I could go ahead and go to my cousin's bar tonight instead! :) Or maybe I'll just go make some sugar-free pudding, finish my book, and go to sleep. Decisions, decisions. :)

OrioleBeagle
01-02-2011, 03:59 AM
Watching the NCIS marathon, crocheting.

let`s talk
01-02-2011, 06:54 AM
We were in Nagano snowhills with booze and multiple orgasms. Back home today, Jan 2nd. Actually I went into zapoi in Dec 23rd, will unlikely be able to get out earlier than the Old New Year.

Happy New Year!:40beers: :rockstar: :nopryde: :summer: :bribe: :encore:

SoNaoWat?
01-02-2011, 06:56 AM
Ahahahahaahah! I did it! I went and hung out with my cousin the bouncer, and I SANG! I was scared to death, but I did it! :) Lost my Karaoke virginity tonight! How dorky is it to be excited about that? I can't help it though. I just love singing.

Lizziebeth
01-02-2011, 05:14 PM
Watching the NCIS marathon, crocheting.

I watched some NCIS too.

Can't really go anywhere. We had an inch of freezing rain on Thursday followed by a 30 degree drop in temperature and a few inches of snow pellets, so our long uphill driveway is an ice cube. SO went to get the mail on Friday and ended up in the ditch. Today we are going to have to try to melt some of the ice because I gotta get out of here tomorrow!