PDA

View Full Version : Candace Cameron Bure Reveals Her Battle with Bulimia

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Civic
01-02-2011, 09:48 PM
Although I haven't seen her in years, I must say that Candace is extremely sweet and very down-to-earth. She was in Fredericton for a lot of my last year of high school and my first year of university at UNB. (Valeri played for the F'ton Canadiens for a year before they married.) Kudos to her for sharing her story.

I wonder if Valeri Bure, shares his wife's religious beliefs?

Hannahclear
01-02-2011, 10:39 PM
Speaking of Candace, when does MIOBI start up again?

Chele615
01-03-2011, 12:14 AM
Not until March I think.....it's supposed to run alongside Secret Life again. So i would assume that those shows will start up in the spring after "Pretty Little Liars" and "Greek" are over.

Erica Lee
01-03-2011, 01:26 AM
I wonder if Valeri Bure, shares his wife's religious beliefs?

Going by his tweets, he does.

heckles
01-03-2011, 04:32 AM
Because her book is on "physical and spiritual wellness" and I have a gut feeling that the material in it is probably too generic to get anything out of it.

The hotness of Candace and her husband is evidence that Christianity is worth a try. The legitimacy of a religion should at least partially determined by the general hotness of its followers, as no potent deity would allow such aesthetic mediocrity to infest the flock.

Alas, this means that Wicca and Paganism, magnets for drab people, are bogus.

my little pony
01-03-2011, 04:33 AM
but Kirk isnt hot, he's kind of goofy looking

heckles
01-03-2011, 04:51 AM
Kirk was a cute teenager by 80s over-permed standards but he hasn't advanced into mature hotness. Cute teen turns into not-hot adult; call it the Tara Lipinski Syndrome.

I blame his teaming up with that New Zealand guy to sell Christian DVDs. The pair intentionally avoid looking hot because they spend so much time together and we'd start to wonder what's up.

Wyliefan
01-03-2011, 03:43 PM
Kirk was a cute teenager by 80s over-permed standards but he hasn't advanced into mature hotness. Cute teen turns into not-hot adult; call it the Tara Lipinski Syndrome.

:confused: I think Tara's rather pretty.

alchemy void
01-03-2011, 06:16 PM
Tara is hot!!!

El Rey
01-03-2011, 06:35 PM
I think Tara was ugly as a teenager. But now I think she's grown into an attractive lady.

Cameron seems really nice and sweet.

Cheylana
01-03-2011, 07:26 PM
Kirk was a cute teenager by 80s over-permed standards but he hasn't advanced into mature hotness.
I never understood all the '80s hype over him. I always wondered, why does he (along with the two Coreys, neither of whom was cute either) have to be on the cover of every single Teen Beat Magazine? :rolleyes: :lol:

heckles
01-03-2011, 09:46 PM
I always wondered, why does he (along with the two Coreys, neither of whom was cute either) have to be on the cover of every single Teen Beat Magazine? :rolleyes: :lol:

Corey Haim had that rescue-me look that dumb teen girls like. Corey Feldman had that sly look that skanky teen girls like. Between the pair of them, they drew in about, oh, 80% of the teen female population.

Satellitegirl
01-03-2011, 09:59 PM
I must have been a skanky teen girl, because I had the hots for Corey Feldman. Had the hots for Patrick Swayze at the time too. Granted I was more like 9 years old than a teenager, at the time ;)

Karina1974
01-03-2011, 11:24 PM
I must have been a skanky teen girl, because I had the hots for Corey Feldman. Had the hots for Patrick Swayze at the time too. Granted I was more like 9 years old than a teenager, at the time ;)

So did I. But then... I'm thankful to have gone from a "skanky" teen to being a "drab" Pagan as an adult. ;)

genevieve
01-03-2011, 11:36 PM

I must have lived with the rest of the 20%, because I was a teenager then and neither I nor any of my friends thought either of them was remotely cute.