PDA

View Full Version : 2010 European Ladies Medal Predikt (Post Nats)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Kati
12-30-2010, 12:10 PM
REALLLYYY :eek: When did that happen? I won't be dazzled by beautiful pops, then?

She is injured. :( Hopes to get ready for World Championships though. :lol:

Kati
12-30-2010, 12:28 PM
So Lepisto is out for the season? Not that I wish anyone any injuries and stuff... but I'm relieved I won't be tortured by her at least for a while... :P though I don't know anymore who irritates me more, her or Kiira...

still, could the ladies field in Europe get more boring?

Happy New Year to you.

haribobo
12-30-2010, 02:12 PM
lol? why is Lafuente on the list and Marchei not.
I think Meier is going to be there. I heard she's doing the best she can and she's actually training.

I kind of forgot Marchei, oops.

But she's not going to medal anyway :p

eleonorad
12-30-2010, 04:10 PM
I know, but she will easily place ahead of Lafuente, so it looked a bit weird to me :) We may easily see the same podium as last year with Korpi instead of Lepisto

olympic
12-30-2010, 05:56 PM
1. Kostner, 2. Korpi, 3. Leonova

Kostner doesn't have the full bag of triples right now but realistically, Korpi struggles with jumps also. Leonova could be the surprise based on Russian Nats.

Will Lepisto be at Worlds?

Lookingood
12-30-2010, 06:14 PM
G. Carolina Kostner.
S. Elene Gedevanishvili.
B. Kiira Korpi.
4. Alena Leonova.
5. Ksenia Makarova.

pinky166
12-30-2010, 08:33 PM
G. Carolina Kostner.
S. Elene Gedevanishvili.
B. Kiira Korpi.
4. Alena Leonova.
5. Ksenia Makarova.

I don't see Gede being ahead of Korpi unless she has the SOHL and Kiira really tanks. Kiira will likely have a PCS advantage of about 10-15 points over Elene between the SP and FS, and she's attempting 7 triples in her FS while Elene is only attempting 5.

mia joy
12-30-2010, 11:32 PM
I don't see Gede being ahead of Korpi unless she has the SOHL and Kiira really tanks. Kiira will likely have a PCS advantage of about 10-15 points over Elene between the SP and FS, and she's attempting 7 triples in her FS while Elene is only attempting 5.

Which is such a pity, Elene is much more graceful and pleasant to watch.

pinky166
12-31-2010, 01:21 AM

I agree, but Korpi got huge PCS at TEB and her win there is only going to help her. Elene has been pretty strong in her FS so far this season though, so you never know.

Jenna
12-31-2010, 04:44 AM

:rofl:

alchemy void
12-31-2010, 06:15 AM
Are you people kidding me? Gedevanshvili has been crap since 2007. Terrible programs, jump layout, hell her JUMPS have been bad.

Korpi is fabulous this year and has two great programs this year and is actually landing stuff. I'm kinda surpised by the amount of backlash she's received.

But it doesn't matter because PERKOVA is gonna take this! :cheer:

oleada
12-31-2010, 06:16 AM
I really want Korpi to take this. She has beautiful programs, a solid 3+3, and if she skates clean, she'll have the full repertoire of jumps. She's improved tremendously over the years.

skateboy
12-31-2010, 06:25 AM
I really want Korpi to take this. She has beautiful programs, a solid 3+3, and if she skates clean, she'll have the full repertoire of jumps. She's improved tremendously over the years.

:respec:

icellist
12-31-2010, 09:39 AM
wow some people are really harsh on gede.
i'd be happy with any of the five skaters medalling (kostner, korpi, gede, alena, ksenia)
but i think ksenia>alena and PCS for kostner (and sometimes korpi) is too high and PCS for gede is too low

predicting 1) korpi 2) ksenia 3) kostner after SP tho,
gede might surprise in FS, dont really know about alena. she's never wowed me before but her consistency has caught my eye now and then

icellist
12-31-2010, 09:41 AM
oh yea and in the FS ksenia will probably tank to 3rd or off the podium
why is her consistency in the FS this year so bad T.T