PDA

View Full Version : Russian Babies Over-hyped

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

MrLucky
12-28-2010, 03:09 PM
The Japanese Ladies would have the Russian "babies" for breakfast.
Kanako owns the Russian "babies" if we want to be honest about it.

Alissa with 4-5 triples is better than these babies and Mirai with 6 triples would beat then by 10-15 points.

Don't forget, Mirai can spin and also project some personality. The Russian 'babies" are exactly as we call them......"babies"

Not very impressed.

The best example is Mishin's triple axel girl.......:lol:

When this slow skater, void of all personality grows she will be lucky if she can still land her jumps.

Ksenia would be lucky, with a very clean skate to make top 6 at US Natls. The same for Japanese Natls.

Perhaps Pinky will give us a puberty forecast....:)

But for now , Adelina, complete with flexibilty, musicality and FLUTZ looks like a second rate Sasha.

Sorry, but not good enough.

Am I wrong?

olympic
12-28-2010, 03:26 PM
It sounds like someone's perhaps a little worried about their favorite skater gettin' owned in the near future ;)

PDilemma
12-28-2010, 03:38 PM
Since this thread appeared right above the one with pics of Yags' baby...for a second, I thought it was about actual babies! :lol:

orientalplane
12-28-2010, 03:46 PM
Am I wrong?

You certainly won't live up to your username if this nonsense is what you're hoping for.

oleada
12-28-2010, 03:47 PM
Am I wrong?

Yes

hanca
12-28-2010, 04:02 PM
Am I wrong?

Not only you are wrong, but it looks like you either don't know much about skating, or you are blind, or very insecure and prejudiced against up and coming skaters.

Adelina, for example (despite you emphasizing her flutz) achieved the highest score in ladies this season (in ISU international competition, not in Russian nationals). Is that just a hype?

Most of the participants at their nationals (ladies) had 3-3 combination. That's not hype, that's skills.

Tesla
12-28-2010, 04:12 PM
I don't think they are over-hyped but I do think it's too early to predict their futures. Who knows how they'll be when they hit the senior ranks.

senorita
12-28-2010, 04:14 PM
how can you even compare 16 year olds who just went out of juniors (Kanako), 17 year olds who went already to Olys (Ksenia, Mirai) with 23 year olds (Alissa), and compare all that with Russian girls from 11 to 14 years old when even 6 months in this age is A LOT of time ,and think you made a clever post on top of that?
This thread gets the annual Golden Raspberry Award.

Moka-Ananas
12-28-2010, 05:57 PM
Tz you're such a moron it isn't even funny anymore.
STFU!

MrLucky
12-28-2010, 06:32 PM
how can you even compare 16 year olds who just went out of juniors (Kanako), 17 year olds who went already to Olys (Ksenia, Mirai) with 23 year olds (Alissa), and compare all that with Russian girls from 11 to 14 years old when even 6 months in this age is A LOT of time ,and think you made a clever post on top of that?
This thread gets the annual Golden Raspberry Award.

Mishin should get the lifetime forever Golden Raspberry award. He does not know how to package male skaters and seems beyind lost with poor Liza.

BTW, her skating seems as boring as Rachael. Slow and forced with absolutley no style or charm.

Even on an off night Kanako will destroy thses Russian babies and Mirai is so much more graceful, not to mention playful, it is not even funny. :P
Same old Russian girls - lacking everything that makes fans love skating.

Adelina is not half bad but is only 10 years old. Let's see her after she grows up is 14. :lol:

Moka-Ananas
12-28-2010, 06:34 PM
Feck off.

AliasJohnDoe
12-28-2010, 06:35 PM
Adelina, for example (despite you emphasizing her flutz) achieved the highest score in ladies this season (in ISU international competition, not in Russian nationals). Is that just a hype?

Actually, Czisny has the highest score in ladies this season.

1 Alissa CZISNY USA 180.75 63.76 116.99 GP Final (172.37 at Skate Canada, 159.80 at TEB)
2 Adelina SOTNIKOVA RUS 178.97 61.32 117.65 JGP Austria (169.81 at JGP Final)

The Russians and Americans use to dominate ladies figure skating. Then the Japanese powerhouse took over. I'm expecting the Russians and Americans to reclaim their dominance once again. It will be a 3-way battle to see who gets 3 spots for the following year again soon. Maybe not this year, but in the years to come.

Sotnikova and Tuktamysheva are my favorite ladies to watch after Czisny. And they aren't even seniors yet. :kickass:....Baga is 4th.

briancoogaert
12-28-2010, 06:39 PM
And ? What's the point here ? Is there a problem if russian ladies win anything in the future ? :confused:

Excidra
12-28-2010, 06:41 PM
The Japanese Ladies would have the Russian "babies" for breakfast.
Kanako owns the Russian "babies" if we want to be honest about it.

Alissa with 4-5 triples is better than these babies and Mirai with 6 triples would beat then by 10-15 points.

Don't forget, Mirai can spin and also project some personality. The Russian 'babies" are exactly as we call them......"babies"

Not very impressed.

The best example is Mishin's triple axel girl.......:lol:

When this slow skater, void of all personality grows she will be lucky if she can land a 2A :(

Ksenia would be lucky, with a very clean skate to make top 6 at US Natls. The same for Japanese Natls.

Perhaps Pinky will give us a puberty forecast....:)

But for now , Adelina, complete with flexibilty, musicality and FLUTZ looks like a second rate Sasha.

Sorry, but not good enough.

Am I wrong?

Russian skaters bad, everyone else good. We get the point. ;)

senorita
12-28-2010, 06:48 PM
Mishin should get the lifetime forever Golden Raspberry award. He does not know how to package male skaters and seems beyind lost with poor Liza.

BTW, her skating seems as boring as Rachael. Slow and forced with absolutley no style or charm.

Even on an off night Kanako will destroy thses Russian babies and Mirai is so much more graceful, not to mention playful, it is not even funny. :P
Same old Russian girls - lacking everything that makes fans love skating.

Adelina is not half bad but is only 10 years old. Let's see her after she grows up is 14. :lol:

I dont see you staying much here, so Merry Christmas and Happy New Year