PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Sally1214
12-25-2010, 03:51 AM
Merry Christmas to everyone. Hope you all make wonderful memories with your family and friends.

ChelleC
12-25-2010, 03:51 AM
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

BigB08822
12-25-2010, 04:23 AM
Merry Christmas!!!

Sasha'sSpins
12-25-2010, 04:42 AM
Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad, Happy Holidays to you and yours! :)

*★Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★Christmas★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。* ˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~ \。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門| ♥

Vash01
12-25-2010, 05:27 AM
It's not Christmas day here yet- still have an hour and a half to go. However, Merry Christmas in anticipation, to all fsuers, their families and friends.

BellaSTRARSSA!
12-25-2010, 05:46 AM
Merry Christmas! :)

D&Sfan4ever
12-25-2010, 06:38 AM
Feliz Navidad!

Angela-Fan
12-25-2010, 06:46 AM
Merry christmas!

Cyn
12-25-2010, 06:47 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS FSU!!!

nubka
12-25-2010, 07:36 AM
Hey everyone, don't forget to leave out milk and cookies for Santa tonight! :D

Ho, ho, ho... :) :)

miffy
12-25-2010, 08:42 AM
Happy Christmas everyone! :40beers:

allezfred
12-25-2010, 08:49 AM
I saw this online:

“Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all . . .

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted Gregorian calendar year 2011, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures . . .”

;)

briancoogaert
12-25-2010, 09:56 AM
Merry Christmas Everyone !!!!

:respec:

Angelskates
12-25-2010, 10:19 AM
I saw this online:

“Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all . . .

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted Gregorian calendar year 2011, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures . . .”

;)

:rofl: right back at ya!

missflick
12-25-2010, 10:49 AM
I saw this online:

;)

Hahaha. (Guess I can't say hohoho). ;)