PDA

View Full Version : 10 plastic surgery procedures in one sitting may have been a bad idea! Who knew?

Pages : [1] 2

Beefcake
12-21-2010, 06:12 PM
Heidi Montag (www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1340555/Heidi-Montag-reveals-shocking-scars-botched-plastic-surgery-Jagged-red-lines-bald-patches-lumpy-flesh.html) laments the apparently "Edward Scissorhands" result from her 10-surgeries-in-a-day ... and/or laments being out of the headlines for a few weeks.

But, yeh, who knew that plastic surgery would result in some scars?! And who knew that demanding that bundling a slew of thse procedures into one hurry-up sitting could result in perhaps more scarring than normal?! Certainly not the Spencer Pratts.

I'm torn between feeling sorry for a dumb girl who should have been told "don't" by wiser people ... and feeling nothing at all.

Nekatiivi
12-21-2010, 06:16 PM
She may not be a smart girl, but doctor should always think the best of the patient. No way any doctor ever should agree do perform 10 plastic surgeries in one sit for young pretty woman like her.

Veronika
12-21-2010, 06:22 PM
The doctor who did all of the procedures died in a car accident this year, so it's a bit of moot point now.

Rex
12-21-2010, 06:27 PM
Speidi is the true human stain. Enough.

Beefcake
12-21-2010, 06:28 PM
The doctor who did all of the procedures died in a car accident this year, so it's a bit of moot point now.
Ah, yeh, I remember that headline. Drove off a cliff while tweeting about this dog.

You just know that this tragic/intriguing scene will someday be in a Coen brothers movie (or at least a Family Guy episode).

Veronika
12-21-2010, 06:31 PM
Well, it's unclear if that is why he died...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Ryan_(doctor)

IceAlisa
12-21-2010, 06:39 PM
Seems pretty clear to me: motor vehicle accident.

Beefcake
12-21-2010, 06:44 PM
Feeling contrary today, are we, Veronika? :P

The texting/tweeting aspect seems pretty clear if this, from a link at the Wiki page, is accurate:

The California Highway Patrol confirmed Ryan was texting on his phone when he crashed.

so there!

Veronika
12-21-2010, 10:15 PM
Feeling contrary today, are we, Veronika? :P

The texting/tweeting aspect seems pretty clear if this, from a link at the Wiki page, is accurate:

so there!

You know you love me! :)

BigB08822
12-21-2010, 10:18 PM
I don't know if Heidi could have been told to stop because she has pushed so many people out of her life just for trying to tell her to stop, well before this plastic surgery fiasco. She wont even talk to her own mother who has apparently tried time and again to apologize, even though she probably is owed one instead.

skatemommy
12-22-2010, 12:04 AM
You know at least the reality ho Bethenny is trying to skate. This scourge has done nothing but get E size boobs. And I HATE Bethenny...

LilJen
12-22-2010, 02:33 AM
HORRORS!! A SMALL TWO-INCH SCAR ON MY CHIN!!!! IT HAS RUINED MY LIFE!!!!

Get some perspective, lady. Then again, if you had perspective you wouldn't have gotten all the surgeries in the first place!

Rex
12-22-2010, 02:56 AM
I would say that the doctor slipped a lobotomy in between nips, tuck and implants, but she was pretty stooopid before she got all the surgery.

Tesla
12-22-2010, 03:27 AM
She's an idiot. Of course she blames the doctor. It's easy to blame someone who can't defend himself. And her chin scar? Not that bad. Way to insult crash victims, dumb ass.

skateboy
12-22-2010, 07:42 AM
I'm absolutely horrified by Heidi's "disfigurement." HORRIFIED, I tell you!! :wall::dog: