PDA

View Full Version : 10 plastic surgery procedures in one sitting may have been a bad idea! Who knew?

Pages : 1 [2]

sbmeagain
12-22-2010, 02:11 PM
Why would someone at 24 have all this face surgery done that is typically reserved for 50+? Did she go into this with blinders on? Scars fade in time and with all the make up that she wears, what is the big deal? She got what she wanted. They were both to blame. Heidi more for requesting this in the first place!

Aceon6
12-22-2010, 02:24 PM
Blame it on the blame society. After all, we can't possibly be responsible for stupid decisions. Someone must have MADE us do it. It all comes down to who initiated the stupidity, and in this case, Heidi has to take 100% of the responsibility. She made contact with the doctor, she signed the consent forms.

WindSpirit
12-22-2010, 02:47 PM
From Jagged red lines, bald patches and lumpy flesh: Heidi Montag reveals the scars from her 'botched' plastic surgery (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1340555/Heidi-Montag-reveals-scars-botched-plastic-surgery.html)

'Parts of my body definitely look worse than they did presurgery,' Heidi said. 'This is not what I signed up for.' There's a price for everything, darling. After she got it she was very happy about it. Buyer's remorse.

Of course plastic surgery is going to leave scars, stupid!

'Surgery ruined my career and my personal life and just brought a lot of negativity into my world.

'I wish I could jump into a time machine and take it all back. Instead, Iím always going to feel like Edward Scissorhands.'

But despite her regrets, Heidi is still planning more plastic surgery. I think she's mentally ill. I hope someone is going to get to her before she ends up looking like the cat woman.

The scars she has now are not so bad. But I'm afraid she's not to learn from her mistakes. Too bad.

Lacey
12-22-2010, 02:47 PM
Why is this girl still in the news?

Satellitegirl
12-22-2010, 06:27 PM
does this dope not realize that some people scar badly from surgeries? Plastic surgeons aren't miracle workers....everyone scars a little...and some scar a LOT.

Anita18
12-22-2010, 08:52 PM
I think she's mentally ill. I hope someone is going to get to her before she ends up looking like the cat woman.

The scars she has now are not so bad. But I'm afraid she's not to learn from her mistakes. Too bad.
I don't think she's ill, I think she and her dear sometimes-hubby are famewhores to the nth degree.

She probably figured that the tabloids hadn't talked about them for a while. Just recently Spencer was on some news entertainment shows talking about how they were broke after blowing through $10 million in a few years, including Heidi's $100,000 monthly fashion budget. :blah:

Schmeck
12-23-2010, 01:12 AM
Hey, I want to see the boob scars too, why did we just get the chin and brow shots? And where's the lumpy butt and legs? Come on, I want proof! :lol:

sailornyanko
12-23-2010, 01:32 AM
Heidi didn't even need any of those surgeries in the first place, she was very cute looking even with that nose. Now she looks like another generic Barbie doll wannabe, yuck.

The scar on her chin can disappear almost completely with creams prescribed by a dermatologist. I thought she had prior plastic surgery experience to know things beforehand. What an annoying person.

Even if the surgeon was still alive, she probably would have had a hard time suing him and actually winning because she signed consent forms.