PDA

View Full Version : SWTS - the Finals

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27

reckless
12-22-2010, 03:04 AM
The show hasn't even aired here, but the last three pages of this thread had me howling with laughter.

Thank you, FSUers -- by far the best thing about this entire spectacle.

taf2002
12-22-2010, 03:08 AM
:lol: i'm in this line....i hadn't a clue who Fred was before this show, but I can definitely see why he has been sucessful on the British version of the show.

The first adagio pairs competition I ever saw Fred & his wife won. They do unbelievable lifts.

Allen
12-22-2010, 03:20 AM
The first adagio pairs competition I ever saw Fred & his wife won. They do unbelievable lifts.

I think I need to check out adagio.

Sparks
12-22-2010, 03:26 AM
I'm an All My Children fan. Rebecca rocks! It was so awesome when Tanith asked her about her difficult schedule. She didn't whine at all. Soap stars do work very hard....Like 12 jobs rolled up in to one.

Is it terrible to say that Rebecca and Fred were better than Kemp and King at Skate America?:cat:

my little pony
12-22-2010, 03:26 AM
She has to get home to her baby

It will die from lonliness.

these posts were meant to be together

BelleBway
12-22-2010, 03:27 AM
Thank you, FSUers -- by far the best thing about this entire spectacle.

Eys! I will miss reading the live threads for this show. :drama:

I actually turned down going over a friend's house to watch a DVD because the lure of live snarking was far too tempting to ignore... ;) (ok, so there are other things I needed to get done at home, too) It wouldn't be nearly as fun to have watched this show in isolation.

my little pony
12-22-2010, 03:27 AM
Is it terrible to say that Rebecca and Fred were better than Kemp and King at Skate America?:cat:

bless k/k's hearts!

to be fair rebecca and fred prob had steeper competition in brooke and jonny than k/k do at their nats

Jenna
12-22-2010, 03:40 AM

I would certainly score them higher in PE, CH, and IN. :lol:

Cloudy_Gumdrops
12-22-2010, 03:43 AM
Thank Artemis that Rebecca won. I couldn't bring myself to watch, but the snark here was great. :lol:

Garden Kitty
12-22-2010, 03:51 AM
I actually turned down going over a friend's house to watch a DVD because the lure of live snarking was far too tempting to ignore... ;) (ok, so there are other things I needed to get done at home, too) It wouldn't be nearly as fun to have watched this show in isolation.

Good! It wouldn't have been as much fun without you.

mysticchic
12-22-2010, 04:23 AM
I just got home from bowling and all the ladies that had been watching were happy to not have to watch tonight. In the past they would have all the TVs tunes to DWTS. But after last night not one person wanted to watch it. And any future skating fans were lost because of last night.
Glad the right person won. FYI, even after the soap oprah chick won the first DWTS, they had a dance off and the dude won. Thanks for the PBP all!

REO
12-22-2010, 04:23 AM
She has to get home to her baby

Thanks alot. I just spit water over my keyboard! :lol: :respec: :lol:

genevieve
12-22-2010, 05:19 AM
wheee, a great end to a mediocre but totally awesome season! :cheer2:

paskatefan
12-22-2010, 11:51 AM
This final should have been between Jonny & Brooke & Rebecca & Fred. Bethenny should have been gone weeks ago (nothing personal against Ethan, but I just couldn't stand Bethenny's attitude), and how much skating did she actually do on her own?

Congrats to Rebecca & Fred! :D :encore:

Rex
12-22-2010, 01:11 PM
I just got home from bowling and all the ladies that had been watching were happy to not have to watch tonight. In the past they would have all the TVs tunes to DWTS. But after last night not one person wanted to watch it. And any future skating fans were lost because of last night.
Glad the right person won. FYI, even after the soap oprah chick won the first DWTS, they had a dance off and the dude won. Thanks for the PBP all! I didn't watch it myself. Not after the abortion that was Tuesday night's show. I think if I saw Bethenny and Ethan walking down the street, I'd try to trip them. Although, I'd help Ethan get up so long as he didn't try to punch me or anything...:shuffle:

I don't know if I'll ever watch again, actually. I really don't think they should give so much weight to the call-in votes.