PDA

View Full Version : SWTS - the Finals

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

love skating
12-21-2010, 06:11 AM
I sent all my votes to Jonny last week, I'm sending all my votes to Rebecca tonight.

Unfortunately the scoring is like the early DWTS ordinal system. If it was like DWTS is now with the percentage of points counting, I doubt Bethenney would've made up the difference. Here's a link to their voting rules:

http://cdn.abc.go.com/shows/skating-with-the-stars/about-the-vote

Jonny was my favorite, I just loved that he really took it seriously and I was so impressed with what he could do. It's a shame he isn't in the finale.

taf2002
12-21-2010, 06:13 AM
I have been trying to come up with a reason to watch next week. There is no competition left. Rebecca will do well & Bethanny's fans will power vote & the least talented will win. What an anti-climax to this show.

skamper23
12-21-2010, 12:40 PM
I have been trying to come up with a reason to watch next week. There is no competition left. Rebecca will do well & Bethanny's fans will power vote & the least talented will win. What an anti-climax to this show.

Finale is tonight, not next week. I agree with how you think it will go...I know Bethenny has lots of fans pulling her through, but Jonny and Rebecca should of been the last two...as they are the best skaters!!!

Gypsy
12-21-2010, 01:42 PM
Just went and voted online for Rebecca & Fred as much as I could.
What a joke!

Couldn't vote by phone because we didn't get the show until 1:00 am due to the Vikings game.

Allen
12-21-2010, 02:31 PM
I was reading Bethenny's status comments on facebook this morning and people were saying they had it on speed dial from 4 or more phones in their house and that they recruited people to vote. At least no one over there is arguing she is a better skater than Rebecca.

purple skates
12-21-2010, 02:35 PM

I may or may not. I'm at hockey tonight so it will dvr, but I doubt I'll stay up late to watch the recording, which I would have if it had been Jonny and Rebecca.

ChelleC
12-21-2010, 02:59 PM
I was reading Bethenny's status comments on facebook this morning and people were saying they had it on speed dial from 4 or more phones in their house and that they recruited people to vote. At least no one over there is arguing she is a better skater than Rebecca.

I almost want to go over there and troll about how horrible she is.

Actually, I really want to say something to the person who said they need judges with more personality. :rolleyes:

Skittl1321
12-21-2010, 03:33 PM
What I don't get is the people saying Bethanny has more fans than Johnny Weir. While I was voting for Jonny Mosley- I didn't know I could vote for Weir...

Allen
12-21-2010, 03:33 PM
I almost want to go over there and troll about how horrible she is.

Actually, I really want to say something to the person who said they need judges with more personality. :rolleyes:

I started to say something, but didn't get around to it. Someone very benignly said "Rebecca is going to win" and three or people went bananas on them. Apparently, because this is a "reality" competition, the person with the "best personality" should win. Obviously these people don't watch skating and don't realize how terrible she is.

my little pony
12-21-2010, 03:38 PM
i cant believe anyone thinks she has the best personality

Allen
12-21-2010, 03:53 PM
i cant believe anyone thinks she has the best personality

I never thought she had the best personality, but I liked her. Now I want to find new vegan cookie recipes so I don't have to cook anything she came up with :)

Skittl1321
12-21-2010, 04:03 PM
She has a horrible personality- but Rebecca is kind of blah, so at least Bethanny has personality

Allen
12-21-2010, 04:08 PM
She has a horrible personality- but Rebecca is kind of blah, so at least Bethanny has personality

But at least Rebecca can skate.

Rex
12-21-2010, 04:12 PM
Bethanny looks like a shar pei :EVILLE:

Skittl1321
12-21-2010, 04:13 PM
But at least Rebecca can skate.

Oh, I know. I didn't vote on personality- my votes last night went to Rebecca.