PDA

View Full Version : Kaleidoscope show on FOX Dec. 19 (Sunday)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

HisWeirness
12-17-2010, 02:22 PM
The Kaleidoscope skating show will be shown on FOX this Sunday (Dec. 19) from 4:30 - 6:00pm ET.

Please check your local listings. There is a NFL game being aired on FOX before this show so be aware of any potential delays in the start time.

From the program guide:

Olympic and professional figure skaters, including U.S. Champion Johnny Weir, Olympic silver medalist Sasha Cohen, Olympic gold medalist Sarah Hughes and Surya Bonaly compete in head-to-head competition for celebrity judges.

Credits: Johnny Weir (Participant), Sasha Cohen (Participant), Sarah Hughes (Participant), Surya Bonaly (Participant), Rena Inoue (Participant), John Baldwin (Participant)

Here is a link with more show information:
http://womens.cancerinformation.com/celebrate/kaleidoscope-2010.aspx

This winter, watch the biggest stars in figure skating pay tribute to the millions of Americans who are surviving cancer.
Each year, sanofi-aventis honors women surviving cancer by proudly sponsoring Kaleidoscope, a celebration featuring major entertainers—and the voices of cancer survivors themselves.

Kaleidoscope on Ice is this year's spectacular 90-minute skating and music exhibition. By pairing awareness and education with the talent of champion ice skaters and musicians, Kaleidoscope celebrates survivorship and inspires everyone who wants to fight cancer.

Featuring a stellar line-up of skating champions and a unique mix of musical guests, Kaleidoscope on Ice does more than simply entertain. The show pays tribute to those who are surviving cancer—and educates us all about the unique challenges that survivors face.

Kaleidoscope on Ice is sanctioned by United States Figure Skating Association.

Sunday, December 19th at 4:30 PM EST, after the NFL game, on FOX.

alilou
12-17-2010, 05:12 PM
It's on Fox KCPQ in Vancouver at midnight Sunday to 1.30am Monday. (So maybe the same time for Washington/Oregon?)

Simone411
12-17-2010, 10:47 PM
Just checked my area. It's called the Rock and Roll Figure Skating Championship beginning around 3:30 p.m. (central) followed by the Holiday Festival on Ice from 5 p.m - 6 p.m. (central)

Alexei'sgirl
12-17-2010, 11:05 PM
Philadelphia area is listing it from 5pm - 6:30pm and they description is for the 2009 show. We'll see what we get.

AJ Skatefan
12-19-2010, 12:15 AM
Seattle listing:

Kaleidoscope on Ice KCPQ 13 Mon,Dec 20 12:00am

Sylvia
12-19-2010, 07:11 PM
Check your local listings for today!

RD
12-19-2010, 08:31 PM
Just checked my area. It's called the Rock and Roll Figure Skating Championship beginning around 3:30 p.m. (central) followed by the Holiday Festival on Ice from 5 p.m - 6 p.m. (central)

That's what I'm getting here in Houston as well. I guess we'll see what we get.

Meredith
12-19-2010, 09:07 PM
That's what I'm getting here in Houston as well. I guess we'll see what we get.

In Columbus, Ohio Kaleidosclope on Ice was listed as Rock and Roll Figure Skating and aired at 3:30. It was followed by an NFL game: Seattle v Atlanta.

I missed the first 1/2 hour of the Kaleidoscope on Ice. Did Paul Wylie skate to his Les Miserables program?

judiz
12-19-2010, 09:29 PM
The football game went into overtime in New York, show is suppose to start now but Giants post game show just started. Hopefully they will show Kaleidoscope in full once post game show is over.

nashvilledancer
12-19-2010, 09:42 PM
Darn, it was on at 1:30 here (Nashville) in Central Time, followed by the football game. I never checked, assumed it was 3:30. Hope there's a repeat!

Wyliefan
12-19-2010, 10:03 PM
CRAP. The postgame show is still blithering on here, too. Stupid Redskins. :rolleyes:

mysticchic
12-19-2010, 10:24 PM
Well it just started in Detoit even though Lions game went ot. Sasha skated, now Johnny is skating to Ava Maria. Rochett, Browning, Sarah Hughes, John and Rena,
And this ain't rock and roll nor is it a compitition.

Bonita
12-19-2010, 10:30 PM
I just fast forwarded through most of it so far. More of the singing and skating combo that I hate.

Sasha looked like she skated well, but they kept panning to Gloria Gaynor and women in the audience shaking it.

They actually showed all of Johhny to Ave Maria, I enjoyed that.

Surya skated to Ballroom Blitz, how old is she? What fabulous shape she's in, she's been around forever. Still a jumping bean.

That's all I watched so far. The rest was so zzzz for me.

caseyedwards
12-19-2010, 10:40 PM
Sasha Cohen is great! So good seeing her spins and spirals and splits!

Spiralgraph
12-19-2010, 10:44 PM
Fifteen minutes to go and we did not get to see John and Rena skate. Paul Wylie is skating now.
I'm watching Providence, R. I, channel 10
I may have typed that too soon. oops