PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelor--Brad Part Deux

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

PeterG
02-08-2011, 05:39 PM
Last night was my last episode. (Well, for this season.) These people have the emotional developments of eight year olds. (Nothing against eight year olds, I just don't want to see them living in a 30 year olds body!)

The last straw was Emily saying that she sabotaged her relationships. She was the only one to root for. And I can't root for people who not only hang on to past tragedies as if that makes them noble, but who (apparently) have not moved to overcome the struggles that they are faced with. At least Brad is open about his therapy. That's a clue, ladies.

See you next season! :wavesgoodbyeforlornly:

merrywidow
02-08-2011, 06:03 PM
So who got eliminated last night? I've quit watching but am still curious as to who wins the Booby Prize (Brad).

Catherine M
02-08-2011, 07:04 PM
So who got eliminated last night? I've quit watching but am still curious as to who wins the Booby Prize (Brad).

Alli got dumped on her one on one date.

Jackie was left standing at the rose ceremony.

So six are left and off to St. Martin:

Emily, Chantal, Shawntel, Michelle, Britt, Ashley

See ya next season, Peter G. Or better yet, for new season of Bachelor Pad!!

mikemba
02-08-2011, 10:05 PM
Last night was my last episode. (Well, for this season.)

Sorry, but you're not allowed to leave. :P The purpose of you watching the bachelor isn't for your enjoyment, it's for you to come here afterwards and entertain the rest of us with your posts. So your @$$ better be back next week!

Rob
02-08-2011, 10:12 PM

I agree, for better, for worse, and the worse it gets, the funnier you get. No quitting!

PeterG
02-08-2011, 10:51 PM
I could hang in there as long as there is one self-respecting adult around. Well, at least one that gets airtime, this season really has been the Chantal-Michelle-Emily show. Can't believe we got to the point of the top eight and are still saying, "who is this chick??!!" :lol:

But once Chantal boasts about being so strong and then weeps like a seven-year old whose lunch got swiped...and then Emily blabs about her psychological shortcomings - to BRAD, no less... Then I'm out.

Can't wait for the Bachelor Pad this summer, though. (It's happening again, ain'it t??) :cheer2:

Rob
02-09-2011, 01:41 AM
Well maybe Britt will get airtime next week. She hasn't made a fool of herself yet.

shan
02-09-2011, 02:30 AM
I'm :yikes: at how immature and needy they come across on the group dates. Jackie looked pathetic when she whined to Brad that she wanted to be the one who repelled down with him. :rolleyes:

I wonder why Brad didn't have a counseling session this week. He sure could have used one!

Peter, you can't leave us and spend time in other threads! :wuzrobbed

:P

PeterG
02-09-2011, 07:23 AM
I wonder why Brad didn't have a counseling session this week. He sure could have used one!

They should move the therapist into the women's house...

Well maybe Britt will get airtime next week. She hasn't made a fool of herself yet.

:confused:

:huh:

Who?

;)

Catherine M
02-09-2011, 03:04 PM
So remember when I said that Reality Steve that the most interesting things about this season would be played out in the tabloids!?!? Well US Magazine is coming out with a cover story that Brad "proposed" to his on-off-on girlfriend Laurel just weeks before leaving to film and they have texts to prove it, just like they had texts to prove that ole Ed had 2+girlfriends back at home while he was getting engaged to poor Jillian!

http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/brad-womacks-ex-he-proposed-to-me-before-the-bachelor-201192

I'm sure Fleiss is loving the publicity but it does make me laugh that he's trotting Brad around about being 'in love' with his final 1. Yeah right.

Oh, Reality Steve is 100% sure that Emily is the new Bachelorette.

marbri
02-09-2011, 04:57 PM
So remember when I said that Reality Steve that the most interesting things about this season would be played out in the tabloids!?!? Well US Magazine is coming out with a cover story that Brad "proposed" to his on-off-on girlfriend Laurel just weeks before leaving to film and they have texts to prove it, just like they had texts to prove that ole Ed had 2+girlfriends back at home while he was getting engaged to poor Jillian!

http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/brad-womacks-ex-he-proposed-to-me-before-the-bachelor-201192

I'm sure Fleiss is loving the publicity but it does make me laugh that he's trotting Brad around about being 'in love' with his final 1. Yeah right.

Oh, Reality Steve is 100% sure that Emily is the new Bachelorette.

Who else could the new Bachelorette possibly be? There are only three women on this show and he only seems interested in one of them :P

eta...I just read the article. I recognized that woman's name from Jillian's season (that was a fun season with lots of personalities) and a quick search does indeed show that she was the rumoured girlfriend of Wes.

dbell1
02-15-2011, 01:09 AM
Wheee!!! Valentine's Day and Brad sends two of his soulmates home. :lol: I'm eating cheesecake and watching it. Who's with me? :watch:

margu1241
02-15-2011, 02:29 AM
ooh, who goes home this week?

shan
02-15-2011, 02:42 AM
I'm guessing we'll be saying adios Michelle...

Did anyone else think Britt looked like a little girl with her dress and long, long hair?

dbell1
02-15-2011, 03:05 AM
:rofl: @ Michelle's exit. Just awesome on every level.

I'm guessing Death Shawntel doesn't make the final cut (or needle)? :shuffle:

:lol: @ Chantel going "wish I hadn't eaten so much here" at the swimsuit thing.

This episode was sponsored by swimsuits and obscure Caribbean singers. Ja Man. :summer: