PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelor--Brad Part Deux

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

PeterG
02-02-2011, 01:55 AM
Michelle will totally get Bachelor Pad if she is not the F1. She's perfect for it.

Or is she gets married, she could audition for one of those classy "housewives" programs.

I just found out that Chantal O'Brien's family owns the O'Brien Auto Group in WA/Oregon. Her family lives in Mercer Island, the richest neighborhood in Seattle. Her family is wealthy So she can pretty much have any men she wants.. not sure why she is on this show.. hungry for attention? I don't get it.

She wants one of those stellar acting careers that so many of her fellow bachelorettes of the past have gone onto.

Bonita
02-02-2011, 03:40 AM
From what I Googled, Michelle is actually an actress, who figured (roll eyes).

ks777
02-02-2011, 04:23 AM
From what I Googled, Michelle is actually an actress, who figured (roll eyes).

Oh that makes sense. I hope Michelle won't be the next bachelorette. She really annoys me. The only reason I am watching this show is to watch Emily.

Jenny
02-02-2011, 02:27 PM
Or is she gets married, she could audition for one of those classy "housewives" programs.

Me lurrvvess the girls in Atlanta. :shuffle:

Cupid
02-02-2011, 03:49 PM
Speaking of Housewives, where are my favorite Housewives of OC, NYC, and NJ? I just can't get into the Atlanta or the Beverly Hills series and don't watch them.

mikemba
02-02-2011, 10:43 PM
Ugh! The 3 exit interviews were so pathetic! Where is these women's self esteem? Why are they all falling to pieces? They all have good looks, interesting careers, etc. It's getting almost unbearable to watch.

And can we please never have any therapist of any kind on Brad's series or any future B/ette series again?

shan
02-03-2011, 01:27 AM
Oh that makes sense. I hope Michelle won't be the next bachelorette. She really annoys me. The only reason I am watching this show is to watch Emily.

She's too awful to be the next b'ette.

It fits that she is an actress. She and Brad certainly look their filming ultra cheesy soap opera scenes, especially when she told him it was time to send girls home. :scream:

Catherine M
02-03-2011, 02:45 PM
I don't know what Michelle expects out of her post Bachelor experience but its not going be "stardom". I don't know anyone from this show that has gone on to be a real "actress".

Melissa & Jillian have gone on to do other shows for ABC and Dr. Travis Stork is on that show "The Doctors" but that's about it besides the ones like Jake & Trista that have done "Dancing with the Stars". Guess she can join the rest on the Bachelor/ette reunion circuit and hope for a blurb in the tabs from time to time.

FYI, the first Bachelor reunion baby has been born, Ann & Jesse Csincsak had their little boy Noah the other day in Colorado:

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2011/02/02/jesse-csincsak-welcomes-son-noah-theodore/

Catherine M
02-05-2011, 02:25 AM
Wetpaint's bachelor/ette blog has a couple of interviews up from the NYC reunion last weekend for anyone wanting to know more about:

Reid.
Ty.
Philly Craig
Peyton & Cape Cod Chris
Jesse Beck

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/latest

shan
02-08-2011, 02:24 AM
So Michelle is reaching new heights of delusion tonight. Anyone else watching?

marbri
02-08-2011, 02:40 AM
Watching this tonight. How did he get to be the Bachelor? I suppose he would physically appeal to some but he has the personality of paint drying. I can only assume he's not terribly successful either as he just seems so flat (in the sense that money would be the attraction). I get it's his second time around but could he have been any more interesting the first time?

Lacey
02-08-2011, 03:06 AM
I forget, does Brad have a job?

And, Michelle, I think she's beginning to tread on thin air, well hopefully her bubble will burst next week.

PeterG
02-08-2011, 03:39 AM
I suppose he would physically appeal to some but he has the personality of paint drying.

YOU, ma'am...are a FLATTERER!

:rofl:

Bonita
02-08-2011, 04:24 AM
I'm so sick of Michelle. It seems so scripted, over-the-top. I believe that some of these girls "think" they "love" Brad (I had similar situations back in my day - it's called, great date, hot dude, infatuation), but I think Michelle sees him as a medal and not as a man, she's totally fake. If she's on for ratings, it's not working for me, she makes the show fake and bores me silly.

My other beef with the show is that it's becoming Survivor instead of The Bachelor - i.e., NASCAR, heights, bugs, conquer your big old fear. Is rapeling (SP?) really a sign you care for someone? I don't want to see "challenges," this is supposed to be about romance and connections, however fleeting, but not about who is the most daring and will do something potentially scary to remain "in the game."

As to Brad's job, isn't he a bar owner?

Catherine M
02-08-2011, 02:38 PM
I forget, does Brad have a job?

Brad is a very successful bar owner in Austin, Texas. I believe he has two or three of them and that's the reason he went on the show in the first place, to get the name of his bar out there. Of course I can't remember it, so you see how well that worked. :lol:

I do know he has plans for expansion (open one in Vegas) so that's probably why he's back again for another chance at true love forever.