PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelor--Brad Part Deux

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Lacey
01-25-2011, 02:22 AM
If I were there, I would be in a war with Michelle.

Lacey
01-25-2011, 02:38 AM
Others have already said it, Emily is the one, the only one, the one and only one.

ks777
01-25-2011, 06:19 AM
I heard from someone that Chantal O is the one Brad picks.. is this true?

Catherine M
01-25-2011, 02:10 PM

Yes Chantal O is Brad's pick. Emily will be the broken hearted final 2. Whether she does the Bachelorette remains to be seen.

merrywidow
01-25-2011, 05:50 PM
How offensive.

PLEASE explain what exactly you have against stumps!!! :mad:

Stumps don't know enough as to when to disappear. That IMO is Brad Womack's problem.:slinkaway

dbell1
01-25-2011, 06:23 PM
Brad's swinging between both extremes this season - he's either madly in love with 3 DIFFERENT women and saying to the camera that he'd leave with 1 of them, or telling people he's okay with walking away alone again at the end. So, he's either Morman, alone, or the F1 is watching this and steaming. :P

Not looking forward to next week's group date for poor Emily. Talk about a total producer setup to bring out the meltdown.

Oh, and I take back the 'Chantel is growing on me' comment - she's a clingon and way too needy. :scream:

Catherine M
01-25-2011, 10:14 PM
Didn't see the show last night (went to the New Orleans Hornets Basketball game, won in a thrilling manner) so nothing to say about the crazies and not so crazies.

Did read Reality Steve's recap, to try to stay up to date. Nothing major in his recap but he did mention in his gossipy way that Cape Cod Chris and Peyton (from Lt. Andy's season & Bachelor Pad) are very much together and she's the main reason he didn't do the show (him turning Fleiss down is the reason we have Brad part deux).

Have to hand it to Chris, he was smart enough to pass down the cash and having to spend 4 weeks with a bunch of crazies for a chance with probably the most normal girl ever to be on this show. Wish them luck and maybe they'll be the next Bachelor 'couple' to make it.

Catherine M
01-26-2011, 03:43 PM
Should be working but what am I doing: reading Bachelor crap on the net. Hee.

Anyway, Reality Steve posted awhile ago that the main drama from this season would not be whats on the show but what plays out in the tabloid press.

First major "scandal" has hit this morning with Life & Style coming out with a story on Michelle and her affair with a married Utah Jazz basketball player. Pro sport groupies have been around forever so no surprise that Fleiss finally cast one as a major player on one of his shows.

Jenny
01-26-2011, 04:08 PM
Unless they are pretty confident they have a shot at being the next Bachelorette, then one would think that today's golddigger would be focused on pro sports, especially now that there's opportunity to be rich *and* famous if you also become a Real Housewife.

:rollin:

Catherine M
01-26-2011, 08:28 PM
Yeah, I'm surprised that Michelle gave up her life as a NBA groupie to come on the show. She must have been promised a shot at being the Bachelorette or a "staring" role on the next Bachelor Pad. She's taking a beating on the Bachelor boards so her chance of being the next Bachelorette are slim to none unless Fleiss wants to go in a totally different direction. She'd be better off aiming at Bachelor Pad 2. Put her with crazy Elizabeth in contention for Jesse Kovacs favors and that could be epic TV!

Life & Style also goes after ole Brad in their new issue, claiming he was with Bettina (his final 3 from his first season) all the way up to filming starting and he dumped her to do the show.

Catherine M
01-26-2011, 09:50 PM
In case anyone cares, a "friend" of Brad's who posts regularly on FORT claims that the Life & Style magazine article on Brad dumping Bettina is completely false. So who knows what's really going on; be interesting to see if Brad speaks to People magazine soon to set the record "straight".

Jenny
01-26-2011, 09:57 PM
:watch:

Honestly I enjoy this thread more than the actual show!

Catherine M
01-26-2011, 11:54 PM
:watch:

Honestly I enjoy this thread more than the actual show!

Me too!

Reality Steve did say in his blog way back when the season started that all the fun associated with this season would play out in the blogs/tabloids not the actual show and so far for me, he's totally right! Wonder who will be the tabloids next victim?

There should be some good stuff coming out of bachelor/ette gossip land after this weekend as on Saturday in NYC is one of the drunken hook up gatherings so that the producers can scoop out all the ex-contestants to see who will make for good TV for Bachelor Pad 2.

And if anyone is interested in why Cape Cod Chris didn't do the season, here's a Boston Globe interview with him from late December; doesn't mention Peyton by name but she was with him and they seemed pretty serious then:

http://www.boston.com/ae/tv/articles/2010/12/23/chris_lambton_on_why_he_turned_down_the_bachelor_t o_return_to_real_life_in_dennis/

PeterG
01-27-2011, 03:59 AM

:barf:

I liked her until this last episode. When she corners Brad and whines and sputters and cries, saying, "I'm too strong, I hope you can keep me around!" And then later says something like, "I need you to be man enough to be open enough...blah, blah, blah...for YOU to make ME fall in love with you..." WTF??? She's a nutcase hiding behind a calm, cool exterior. Well, until MONDAY'S epsidode!!

Stumps don't know enough as to when to disappear. That IMO is Brad Womack's problem.:slinkaway

But stumps will eventually deterioriate, die and de-compose. I fear Brad will not... :( (Although I gotta admit, with the sound on MUTE, he is one fine specimen. Tall and statuesque, slim-waisted. Physically he is FINE, but he has such a DOLT of a voice and the vocabulary of a stupid seven year old...

mikemba
01-27-2011, 06:27 PM
What do you have against 7 year olds? :D

On behalf of my 7 year old nephew, I am insulted that you accuse him of having the vocabulary of Brad.