PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelor--Brad Part Deux

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

PeterG
01-18-2011, 05:43 AM
I'm curious.

Do people feel Emily or Michelle is getting the better edit?

Allen
01-18-2011, 05:54 AM
:wuzrobbed that Maks said no. I guess he didn't want to have to do all those poolside shirtless shots...

I think we're all :wuzrobbed: that the Ukranian version of The Bachelor with Max won't be shown here. I think he was smart to not want to do the American version, but that would have been great tv.

dbell1
01-18-2011, 02:04 PM
Isn't Michelle the crazy stalker? To me, she's getting the Fatal Attraction bunny boiler edit.

Emily just seems like the sweetest person on the earth and I want to be her babysitter/older mom friend. Hope she's not secretly Mommie Dearest and Rikki isn't locked in a closet at home. :lol:

They really needed someone to sing "FEELINGS" last night and not "Kissed by a Rose". This show is like a feel good Dr. Phil special. Everyone has to have a committment/death/Barbie doll burst into flames issue to cry about with Mr. Therapy Brad. And then he'll kiss them to make them feel better/shut up.

Oh, and start cutting more plastic bimbos. I still have no idea who half the RC women are and to only have 2 go home (besides Ms. "I want someone else to have my spot" Model) was a total time waster. Can't they just have a trap door that the rejects stand on? :shuffle:

BaileyCatts
01-18-2011, 03:40 PM
I forgot to watch last night. What was the thing from the preview commercials where they said something like somone had the most saddest/tragic story ever? Did anyone see those commercials? Do you know what I am talking about?

Cupid
01-18-2011, 03:49 PM
I think it was the girl who's boyfriend had died and then later she found out she was pregnant and the child is now 5.

But there was another tragic story where one of the girls lost her father whom she was really close to and used to sing "kiss by a rose" with at the top of their lungs. Strange.

Brad is strangely growing on me.:rofl:

smurfy
01-18-2011, 04:31 PM
This is my first season watching. My neighbors watch and we have martinis and they are snarky. One loves Brad. I am rooting for Emily. Michelle got the first rose, so did Brad get a bonus to have her first? During the rose ceremony, we did no recognize some of the girls. hee hee

ks777
01-18-2011, 05:21 PM
I really like Emily a lot. I think she deserves someone way better than Brad, IMO.

merrywidow
01-18-2011, 05:32 PM
I really like Emily a lot. I think she deserves someone way better than Brad, IMO.

ITA. He's a little more acceptable this time around but I'm sorry....he strikes me as being dumber than a stump.:dog:

Freespirit
01-18-2011, 08:11 PM
I just found out Brad's age. Are any of the women even close to 38? He's old enough to be father of some of them. :eek:

Jenny
01-18-2011, 08:20 PM
Anyone know more about ratings?

I've dropped in a couple of times, but can't bring myself to watch more than a few minutes as he seems to be so dull and unappealing. I saw the bit where the girl told him about the plane crash last night, and he looked like he was wondering what was to eat at the craft table instead of listening to her!

Amazing that they gave him a second shot.

Catherine M
01-19-2011, 02:51 PM
Brad is killing this season. Sigh. I can't get into him at all again. And I'm not alone. A coworker who hasn't missed a season EVER has tuned out. Said they'll be back for the next Bachelorette season.

Jenny, the ratings are down. This past Monday's episode finished in 3rd place for the 1st hour and in 2nd place the 2nd hour, averaging about 8.6 million viewers.

rudi
01-19-2011, 03:06 PM
I'm curious.

Do people feel Emily or Michelle is getting the better edit?

LOL!

PeterG
01-20-2011, 06:52 AM
ITA. He's a little more acceptable this time around but I'm sorry....he strikes me as being dumber than a stump.:dog:

How offensive.

PLEASE explain what exactly you have against stumps!!! :mad:

Rob
01-20-2011, 01:47 PM
Well, if Brad doesn't pick Emily, she's my early pick to be offered the next Bachelorette. Whether she will accept is another story.

dbell1
01-25-2011, 02:20 AM
Michelle is bringing the crazy again tonight. Wonder if her ex is watching this with his lawyer? She's gotta be the producer's pick this year.

Ashley is a total loon too. :scream:

Chantel is growing on me, but that may be the editing.